Diana P1000 TH Unboxing

srspower

In the words of Mr T! Quit your jabba fool, get out an use your new tool!

This vid was pointless! There was no action :P

The 2 part wood is similar to a few air guns. The S200 has a 2 part furniture set up as does my Shinsung career and it's cousin.

I think the square reciever look is quite different! I guess it's all down to individual taste! Many don't like the Shinsung Career, but I love mine.

Lets see it blooded soon please!

Well the title does say it's an unboxing video! I guess maybe a lot of you are not familiar with this rifle, and how eagerly anticipated it has been for many people. But each to their own :)

Its like watching Laurel and Hardy :lol::lol::lol:

Dont know about SPY would be better off saying **** :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for you, I have been through the comments you have made on my previous videos and it is clear that you have some sort of a problem with me and my channel. I suggest you don't watch them again, your comments are not welcome and I have no time for you.

Edited by srspower

As for you, I have been through the comments you have made on my previous videos and it is clear that you have some sort of a problem with me and my channel. I suggest you don't watch them again, your comments are not welcome and I have no time for you.

Stop posting total garbage then , I just watch as I cant believe that you think it serves any point whatsoever other than to give us all a laugh.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop posting total garbage then , I just watch as I cant believe that you think it serves any point whatsoever other than to give us all a laugh.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really are a piece of work aren't you? Lots of people like my videos, hence my channel stats. If it's not your cup of tea fine, don't watch. But it seems to me you're the sort of person who has such low self esteem the only way you can feel better about yourself is trashing other people. Kind of pathetic.

The videos are nothing but trash , accept it.

I know novices have to start somewhere but you are an embarrassment and very patronising ...........

Get out there and actually do some shooting , then post it if you actually manage more than a rabbit or a feral pigeon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for your quote " Watch this space " there's nothing to watch ..... :yahoo:

i do sense that you are nice lads that dont mean any harm,just some folk on here have spent 20,30 plus years in the field shooting big numbers of rabbits,pigeons etc and want to watch some thing different thats all.think if you do a video with a 300 bird pigeon day or a 100 night rabbiting it could change pal, but as yet you come across as you have done that yet we see you shoot a feral and a rabbit,good luck with your next one, cheers simon....

At least Tom has learned to use his knife a little more safely than when he was trying to gut a rabbit - Well done Tom! Well done for winning the gun too!

I'm not going to be rude or put you down for trying but I have to admit that I did find the video a little tedious to watch! When Tom eventually gets out and starts shooting his new gun I suspect that things will get a bit more interesting.

Look, come on guys, if it wasn't for SRS putting videos up all we would have is trail cam footage as you all slates John as well so he stopped putting video up.

Not picking holes, not wanting to have a go at anyone but give a brake, at least he is trying and showing enthusiasm for his sport and hobby.

2 solutions, dont watch or do one yourself. :lol:

as for the air rifle. looks like a field use rifle, not overly pleasing to the eye but it looks very practical. would like to see some paper clipping and numbers for consistency and would like to et one on the bench and see what could be tweaked, we all need to tweak.

single shot tray, nice touch for the target shooting. rotary mag im not sure on as i have a habit of putting in pocket so a little thought to the pocket fluff getting in.

Look, come on guys, if it wasn't for SRS putting videos up all we would have is trail cam footage as you all slates John as well so he stopped putting video up.

Not picking holes, not wanting to have a go at anyone but give a brake, at least he is trying and showing enthusiasm for his sport and hobby.

2 solutions, dont watch or do one yourself. :lol:

as for the air rifle. looks like a field use rifle, not overly pleasing to the eye but it looks very practical. would like to see some paper clipping and numbers for consistency and would like to et one on the bench and see what could be tweaked, we all need to tweak.

single shot tray, nice touch for the target shooting. rotary mag im not sure on as i have a habit of putting in pocket so a little thought to the pocket fluff getting in.

Spot on! :good::good:

If all of the fault finders and nit pickers put a couple of their own videos up showing how good they are we could have a really active video section!

Another reason why you don't see many of my videos on here nowadays!

:good::good: :good: at least they are trying

i think every one has kissed and made up now,so lets all get some good videos on and enjoy watching them, only lets see a pigeon coming into decoys or a fox shot at two hundred yards,not a wheely bin being shot with an air rifle, cheers simon....

Edited by simon6ppc

i think every one has kissed and made up now,so lets all get some good videos on and enjoy watching them, only lets see a pigeon coming into decoys or a fox shot at two hundred yards,not a wheely bin being shot with an air rifle, cheers simon....

News to me.... :oops:

Don't hold your breath Simon..... :whistling: lol

TEH