Midland game fair 14th and 15th September

Pinkella

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinky its a great shame that traders like yourself refrain from going due to the fear of having stock stolen. The cost of organising these events is ever increasing, this is IMO not due to expense but down to greed from the organisers . Countryman Fairs should take more controll of this issue and look after its long term interests.

And avoid these type's of shows ending up like the Royal.

Surely a few of the lads from here that are local ,could volunteer to be security on your stand for a few hours. We all like to held each other out on this forum I thought.

Caeser that's a nice suggestion and greatly appreciated, but my decision has been made "I'm out" :) Maybe next year

Caeser that's a nice suggestion and greatly appreciated, but my decision has been made "I'm out" :) Maybe next year

just because your not selling on a stand doesn,t mean you cant still go ?. go and enjoy a great day out, and don't forget I,ll be there on the sunday so you don't want to miss that lol . one of my favourite bits last year was watching the dogs working,they were fantastic and worked really hard,

pinkella it is well worth a visit hun even if only to suss out how it all works and I might even share a stand with ya next year selling my NV kits

ATB Evo

just because your not selling on a stand doesn,t mean you cant still go ?. go and enjoy a great day out, and don't forget I,ll be there on the sunday so you don't want to miss that lol . one of my favourite bits last year was watching the dogs working,they were fantastic and worked really hard,

pinkella it is well worth a visit hun even if only to suss out how it all works and I might even share a stand with ya next year selling my NV kits

ATB Evo

evo I use to exhibit there about 5 years ago for 3 years on the trot. Its just that I haven't been for a while, so a lot has probably changed. If I don't go this year, I think Ill definitely exhibit next year.

We could share a stand for sure, I shared a stand at Arbury with my mate John who makes the feeders with the blue barrel. At least I could go to the loo without worrying if I would come back to an empty stand :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone going from the South Wales area who would be willing to do me a massive favour and drop a box of carts off to Vulpicide on the SACS stand at the Midland?

I promised them to Henryd in return for him making a donation to charity but the cost of postage was astronomical. Vulpicide has very kindly offered to pass them on to Henry if I can get them to him. Unfortunately I can't make the Midland otherwise I would do it myself.

I can drop them off in the Newport / Cardiff area and will chuck in a box of clay carts for your trouble. PM me if you can.

Thanks

Chris

I was thinking of going on Sunday with just my dog . Is it a good idea with all the ****** about or will they try and snatch her ? I'd probs have to take her in the loo if I need a pee !!

I went for the first time last year I was going to take my dogs , I'm glad I didn't take them in the end as it was very hot and jammed full of travellers looking for an easy steal :/