things to when you have a broken ankle.

ukkat

Ok. So after going out with joe (the pigeon man) off here to do a bit of crow bashing the other week ended with me falling off a 5 bar gate and busting my ankle. It hurt like a so and so when I did it but thought it was a nasty sprain. But after getting it checked a week later I have well and truly busted it. So I am facing the next 6 to 8 weeks in a cast from the knee to my toes. I hate resting up and am already bored with the tv. Any suggestions for me guys.

Kat.

I sat around being a grumpy fatherless child and drove my husband mental. The highlight was having our bathroom refitted, the second day I was in plaster. The plumber thought we had a downstairs loo so took ours out. Not great when I needed a wee...

In the end my husband bought me a telly/dvd player for the bedroom to keep the grumpiness away from him :D

well as for being a bit of a girle regarding the pain, i did this on a sunday, went on my camping hols to dorset for a week and back and only went to the hospital on tuesday, the pain is not that bad, it seems to be worse now that im not able to actually move my foot :(. i do have an old 410 bolt action that i might strip down and refurb the stock though,

Joe, i will take you up on the offer of a lift on Saturday if you are going. it will do me some good to get out and have some fresh air,

Kat.

well as for being a bit of a girle regarding the pain, i did this on a sunday, went on my camping hols to dorset for a week and back and only went to the hospital on tuesday, the pain is not that bad, it seems to be worse now that im not able to actually move my foot :(. i do have an old 410 bolt action that i might strip down and refurb the stock though,

Joe, i will take you up on the offer of a lift on Saturday if you are going. it will do me some good to get out and have some fresh air,

Kat.

Saturday ? ****** thought it was Sunday will let you know tomoz start new job tomoz so not sure about the sat ha I will let you know soon as