Go on admit it

henry d

:lol: Yep me too the vans never looked so clean the joiners shop you can see the floor first time this year retting ready for pub at dinner time not looking forward i dont do hangovers any more wish i was going shooting instead but hay once a year dont want to turn into scrooge so ya all have a good 1 cant wait to see the posts when we all get drunk have a good 1 ye all :good::good::D:D:D :o :P:D

I haven't done much all week, most of my 'team' are Europeans and they pack up very early for Chrimbo as they celebrate the 24th more than the 25th.

We have been told from on high that we can pack up at 12 today and spend quality time with our families :good: been doing that since Tuesday :good:

What company do you work for? That sounds a lot like what my company have said, and the people

I'm desperate to get down the pub for a quick drink before catching the train home, however being a contractor and new I'm having to covertly read my copy of Sporting Shooter and when he takes more notice quickly post something like this - with a serious expression on my face so it looks like I'm doing something..

The pubs have been open for ages too!!! :good:

Merry Christmas.

As a lot of you will be at your last day at work,tell me,did you intend to do any work whatsoever before you grab your coat and leg it to the pub ??

You tell me where the camera and tape are hidden and I'll ask how you think I'm managing to answer this at 12:42 on a Friday :good::D

Happy Ho Ho :good:

Dave

We started work at 8, and by 9.30 we were sat in the customers house for hot drinks. Wandered out again at 11.30, loaded up the kit and went back to the bosses place. Arranged the meet time for our curry later and picked up my presents and tips. It's a hard life doing my job at this time of year :good:

Slacking? :lol:

I broke up on Wednesday having done virtually no work all week other than watching films at school :good: and the hardest work I have done since is probably putting the skittles up at my Mum's office Christmas party. :D Or maybe cleaning the ferrets out. :good:

Life is good. :D

Now seriously you lazy bu*****... GET BACK TO WORK! :D

FM :o

Going to forget all about christmas this year as i started night shift on the 12th Dec and thats me until the 3rd Jan. Will have not see daylight for 22 days. So thats christmas and new year up the spout. So all have a good christmas and new year. :good::blush::P

just think of the money mate

which gun will you buy with it :P?

hope your wife loves you!!

cheers kirky :P

:P We broke up last week, still getting over the hang over. :P:P

Been out every night since after foxes :P , am a wee bit tired now, but got a great haul of 43 :P

Had to do 9 different farms, all organic paultry hatcheries and got a load of dead day old chicks for me ferts in some of the payment. :blush::P

Happy Xmas all. :P:P:good:

Frank.

:D We broke up last week, still getting over the hang over. :/:lol:

Been out every night since after foxes :P , am a wee bit tired now, but got a great haul of 43 :P

Had to do 9 different farms, all organic paultry hatcheries and got a load of dead day old chicks for me ferts in some of the payment. :blush::D

Frank.

43 :o :o Wow, that's some foxes Frank.

Well i have just finshed work till Boxing day :/ not the worst xmas i have worked, but still not the best.

Hope you all have a great Xmas and get some good pressies :P:P:P:P:P

Going to forget all about christmas this year as i started night shift on the 12th Dec and thats me until the 3rd Jan. Will have not see daylight for 22 days. So thats christmas and new year up the spout. So all have a good christmas and new year. :P:P:P

SCAFFY dont work to hard mate will think of you over the Xmas and New Year (not ) but will try to have some shooting sorted out for you when you get home in the new year.......All the best :o :o :D:D:/

:) We broke up last week, still getting over the hang over. :/:lol:

Had to do 9 different farms, all organic paultry hatcheries and got a load of dead day old chicks for me ferts in some of the payment. :blush::)

Frank.

And to think i was thinking of moveing over there so i could shoot more foxes....... :D:/

not bloody likely now you have shot most of the ******* :P:P

But what a great few days you have had get some photo's up and Happy Xmas and all the best for 2007.

:P Still plenty of foxes about Hawkeye. :P

I did not bring camera, this particular farm does not like pics taken for some reason.

Could be somthing to do with them having a healthy green image, but they had no choice but for me to shoot them, as they were causing havoc around the place. :blush::P

Happy Xmas and the best for 07 to you to Hawkeye. :good:

Frank.