Dog stolen from shoot in Norfolk today

goldypurple

As title a dog was stolen today on a shoot in Norfolk, I have attached what was posted locally, if anyone hears or sees or offered a dog similar please let me know.

A thieving ******** has stolen a black cocker pup off a local shoot today, near Attleborough. we believe it was done by White Mercedes with black alloy wheels and a short number plate (personalised) around the quidenham/harling/kennighall area. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.

This is just sick, second report of this sort of think happening in Norfolk!! Is there details of how it happened? from a car / lured away with food?

Should be legislation that all dogs have to be Micro chipped before 4 weeks old and to be seen with the Mother. Would certainly make harder to sell dogs from stolen bitches? just a thought

Unfortunately I don't think there always being sold on

There's money in fighting them

And them horrible b a s t a r d s need to be dealt with !!!

To be fair, I think it's unlikely they nick a cocker pup to train fighting dogs. There is however a good market for cockers anyway and even more so gundogs.

It'll probably be sold on to some innocent and the thieves make a few hundred trouble quid. Still ******** though!

Now safely back with his owner.

Did he escape or stolen???

I just heard. Absolutely brilliant news, it's been hanging over my head all weekend so God knows what Bob must be feeling!

I'm not sure of the details yet but appears he escaped from a 'compound' (so probably dumped :rolleyes:), and was found by someone who had seen it on Facebook.

I told Buzz's mum (the bitch we bred Buzz from) the good news but she wasn't bothered as she had got fed up with the litter at about six weeks anyway :D

I just heard. Absolutely brilliant news, it's been hanging over my head all weekend so God knows what Bob must be feeling!

I'm not sure of the details yet but appears he escaped from a 'compound' (so probably dumped :rolleyes:), and was found by someone who had seen it on Facebook.

I told Buzz's mum (the bitch we bred Buzz from) the good news but she wasn't bothered as she had got fed up with the litter at about six weeks anyway :D

Super great news, for dog and owner

Have they circulated the description of the vehicle to Farm Watch, they are on the net, use to be run by Tony BONE, don't know if it still is, but if this vehicle as been seen in sus circus around the county, they will know about it. Not only that, they can pass the details out to their members. Police may have already done it. The more eyes looking for the vehicle the better. Know where I would start to look, not politically correct to say where though.