Armed response

jasper3

How weird, I was driving back from some kayak fishing in north west devon last night when coming into Holdsworthy there where a few police officers surrounding a house,

some seemed to be in a shooting position, yet the road wasn't closed, there was definitely a incident going on , as the chopper was on its way too..

very bazaar to see

Yea I've seen it two walking my dog and tought something was strange and saw a Load of armed officers pointing at a house and I had just walked through them!!

Turned out the woman caught her bloke in bed with a woman and when're loopy and started waving a blade about ....

I could believe they didn't stop me and turn me around!!

I don't understand them sometimes, I found one hiding in my garden early AM, I went up to him (he was dressed in civies) and asked what the heck he was doing... he showed me his ID and explained he was trying to photo a neighbour who had been reported flashing at school girls. When I looked very closely, there were many hiding (not every well) in the trees opposite.

Why the heck didn't he tap on my door and let me know? I heard him come in anyway as he walked on my gravel drive at about 7 AM surely he didn't think we would not notice?

Quote. he showed me his ID and explained he was trying to photo a neighbour who had been reported flashing at school girls.

That was nice of him to put one of your neighbours under suspicion of flashing at children. without any evidence to back it up.

You don't know the facts, no point in making assumptions yourself

Quote. You don't know the facts, no point in making assumptions yourself. That makes two of us.

Edit. No matter what way you look at it a police officer saying that would be stupid and unprofessional. Official police business would be sufficient.

Edited by ordnance

Pray it never happens, but one day you might need the help of armed police. After they have saved you or your family I bet attitudes towards them change quite quickly.

Maybe. But if I am attacked with a table leg I bet there no where to be seen. !!!