membership prices (seriously!!!)

mda998

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been looking at your other posts on here and suprise suprise they all seem to start with 'totally agree' or ' spot on fella' like i said a true sheep baa baa baa :lol:

Apart from the bad spelling you do seem to have a short memory,it was only a while ago you said that the Cambridgeshire gun club was GREAT,now you berate it :hmm:

And unlike yourself whose main amount of posts seem to be selling things,Doc has given some great posts over the years, and i for one love his photo threads,a true talent that i am very envious of.

Shooting ground Northampton area

Posted by mda998 on 24 January 2013 - 09:16 PM in Clay Pigeon Shooting

you have northampton shooting ground,or why not travel to cambridge and try cambridge gun club (has been refurbed and is a really lovely place to shoot) good targets,food,friendly hospitality,CLEAN and a good gun shop on site

hope this helps

You've got to put aside membership prices sometimes as it's not always the cost of shooting at various clubs that determine if there good or not, as every shooter has a different view of what they want from a club.

There are 3 clubs that are in reasonable distance to where I live I choose to be a member at Coniston because it ticks all the right boxes to me and it's also takes the longest to get there 3hrs round trip :/ if it had ball trap , Olympic trap and helice it would be the perfect club for me :yes:

As for the other 2 clubs there not really for me as one has only a sporting layout, there's nowt wrong with that at all but I like a bit of variety if I'm spending most of my day there. The other one , I just don't like some off the staff that work there :no:

Apart from the bad spelling you do seem to have a short memory,it was only a while ago you said that the Cambridgeshire gun club was GREAT,now you berate it :hmm:

And unlike yourself whose main amount of posts seem to be selling things,Doc has given some great posts over the years, and i for one love his photo threads,a true talent that i am very envious of.

Shooting ground Northampton area

Posted by mda998 on 24 January 2013 - 09:16 PM in Clay Pigeon Shooting

you have northampton shooting ground,or why not travel to cambridge and try cambridge gun club (has been refurbed and is a really lovely place to shoot) good targets,food,friendly hospitality,CLEAN and a good gun shop on site

hope this helps

it used to be but now its working on greed, i do know what you mean by a talent superb pictures i'm jealous too BAA BAA BAA

Edited by mda998

its true unfortunately, you only have to ask the people who have either helped them out at the beginning or worked there, but like i said in earlier posts this IS'NT a witch hunt its purely to see what other areas are charging and what for

cambridge gun club was £35 quid last year for full membership so it has gone up in price by £20 quid, but they are investing so much time and money at the moment on getting the ground looking good

just to put an end to the witching about joining (i wont be joining along with lots of others so hopefully that wil stop the 'don't join brigade') i cant see what you are getting from last year for the extra cost but hey not to worry

Edited by mda998

well guys and girls just a quick update,,

i feel that i must apologise to anyone offended by my comments on this subject. As i said in earlier posts this is NOT a witch hunt about CAMBRIDGE GUN CLUB and I do not take back my comments as it is my personal opinion to which i am entitled to (freedom of speech ETC..)

Although having said that i would like to make people aware that i have now been BANNED from CAMBRIDGE GUN CLUB you may think this is childish, of course not, its up to them, that is their choice 'as mine is to speak from personal experiences'

So all there is left to say is be careful what you say, as some people can not take constructive critisism on board and freedom of speech means nothing in the world we live in today.

thankyou all for a rivetting discussion :lol:

Mario........

I can see fully where they are coming from, why didn't you approach them with your grievance rather than an open forum.

All actions have consequences,for your sake i hope the club is not vindictive and contacted other clubs expressing concern over your suitability as a club member.Most clubs know each other. :hmm:

I can see fully where they are coming from, why didn't you approach them with your grievance rather than an open forum.

All actions have consequences,for your sake i hope the club is not vindictive and contacted other clubs expressing concern over your suitability as a club member.Most clubs know each other. :hmm:

unfortunately unapproachable