BBC 4 Pink Floyd

Blunderbust

Been watching this for a couple of hours, just great. Cant tell you how many beers I have had, very entertaining, Is anyone else watching it?

Just put it on with restart.

Interesting the church ad beforehand had Cocteau Twins on it, don't hear much of them on mainstream!!

watched it last year and most of it last night,interestingly my lad who only listens to rap ( music ) was on his way out ,he spent 10 mins stood at the door watching it,he said...they are good who are they...i told him and said they had been going for 40 yrs or so...he didnt believe me ........

I watched it last night. The antagonism between Waters and the others was palpable.

The band's performance at Live 8 was without doubt one of the best live performances of all time, especially as they had not played together for 24 years.

Aye

The first and only time I was ever at a Pink Floyd gig...it was a great 24 hours...and amazing to see them play live

A year to the day after Live8, me & my mate were back in Hyde Park for the Roger Waters gig