North Wales Shooting School

Sean Richo

• 3 weeks later...

love the Olympic stand by the café,, bloody hard tho, the best I,ve done is 15/25 just can get any more mind you I,m using 3/4 and full choke so its no wonder really,

high towers are good also but once you hit one I never miss lol

atb Evo

Had my first visit to this ground today after a friend decided I should have a change from Worsley. Really enjoyed it nice ground loved the high and low towers really enjoyed it. If anyone gets a chance give it a try breakfast wasn't to bad either!

If you like high and low towers i go to a small ground on a sunday with some friends,its just off the chester high road,they have a good mix of targets,if your interested pm me for the details.

Sorry, I disagree. I have always been treated with courtesy and helpfulness by all but one of the employees etc.

Guy, part owner and director is a smashing chap who is very helpful. P.S. I drive a Hyundai and have only bought a camo face veil on my last 2 visits.

Happy to recommend them.

Sorry, I disagree. I have always been treated with courtesy and helpfulness by all but one of the employees etc.

Guy, part owner and director is a smashing chap who is very helpful. P.S. I drive a Hyundai and have only bought a camo face veil on my last 2 visits.

Happy to recommend them.

Well imo thats just not good enough. shooting/hunting i my hobby, its what i do to wind down and if im going to spend my hard earned money at any shop especially on sum-thing like a rifle/scope i just expect some manners/service. i dont want sucking up, im working class -i want good service. im sure there will be more people on this forum from the north west/wales who will agree about there reputation. iv been there once and will not go again.

Happy to recommend them.

I agree entirely ... Only one complaint ... Their prices on guns a bit higher than some other places.

Never had any problems with them , buy my cartridges off them and also bought a few gun's off them :yes:

I drive a Transit van most of the time , maybe they think im a pikie :lol:

You mean your not :whistling::lol:

NWSS: Used them a few times for cartridges and clays, they have always seemed fine to me. Could be that I was buying a few thousand of each at a time or I am thick skinned. On my last visit I pulled up in a service bus :oops: Only bought a box of rabbit clays. I don't know what they thought of my chosen vehicle of the day :whistling:

They are no different to any other staff dealing with the public I find. Some people are intimidated by some of their clientele who are in the tweed n s class brigade but it's never bothered me I have spent thousands and other times a few quid in there.

The only time I have ever been unhappy was being ignored in Henry Monks in Chester now he really was an ignorant piece of rubbish and I have never spent a penny in there since and go in most times I'm in Chester . They are the only shooting shop I go in to look and then buy off the internet

The only time I have ever been unhappy was being ignored in Henry Monks in Chester now he really was an ignorant piece of rubbish and I have never spent a penny in there since and go in most times I'm in Chester . They are the only shooting shop I go in to look and then buy off the internet

I'm glad it wasn't just me I went elsewhere to order my so5, after 10 mins of trying to talk to the guy behind the counter. Little gunsmith near Cheshire oaks ordered for me happily.

I'm glad it wasn't just me I went elsewhere to order my so5, after 10 mins of trying to talk to the guy behind the counter. Little gunsmith near Cheshire oaks ordered for me happily.

That'll be Eddie Jackson now there is a proper old school gunsmith everything done proper for me every time I've been there