More Devon Decoying

Pykie

What I saw when watching the video was bird, bang, bird, bang, bird, bang.

Why not start at the beginning and show the field you were going to shoot, the flight lines in, explain where the hide was going to be and why, arranging the decoys and the pattern and the killing area etc. That would be much more informative to experienced decoyers and novices alike.

What I saw when watching the video was bird, bang, bird, bang, bird, bang.

Why not start at the beginning and show the field you were going to shoot, the flight lines in, explain where the hide was going to be and why, arranging the decoys and the pattern and the killing area etc. That would be much more informative to experienced decoyers and novices alike.

I think you're being a little unfair. I suppose the few of us that post videos could add a little more with regards to explaining what we're doing. However, maybe some of us are not as confident with a speaking part as we are with a gun in our hands.

I shall be putting another pigeon video on here very shortly. It will be pretty much bird, bang, bird, bang etc.

I think you're being a little unfair. I suppose the few of us that post videos could add a little more with regards to explaining what we're doing. However, maybe some of us are not as confident with a speaking part as we are with a gun in our hands.

I shall be putting another pigeon video on here very shortly. It will be pretty much bird, bang, bird, bang etc.

I look forward to your new video Motty. Will the 'anglo-saxon' language be the same as on your goose shooting one?

Thank you Motty, I enjoy your videos likewise and you shoot some impressive bags. JDog, I appriciate your comment. I filmed these clips when I was still experimenting with filming. I intend in the future to include some more about what I am doing and how I achieve my results. I agree it will help fellow decoyers to hopefully achieve similar results to what I sometimes am lucky to get. I hope you will enjoy them when I get round to doing this and of course find some pigeons :)

Edited by Pykie

Thank you Motty, I enjoy your videos likewise and you shoot some impressive bags. JDog, I appriciate your comment. I filmed these clips when I was still experimenting with filming. I intend in the future to include some more about what I am doing and how I achieve my results. I agree it will help fellow decoyers to hopefully achieve similar results to what I sometimes am lucky to get. I hope you will enjoy them when I get round to doing this and of course find some pigeons :)

A very magnanimous and sensible reply. I look forward to your videos in the future and I hope that you find some of the 150,000 pigeons which migrated to Devon on Monday over the Bristol Channel.

not a bad bit of shooting there pal,me and my mate had a bit of video this year,not just that easy realy;i think your either a shooter or a film maker and i know which i am, meaning our video was newt to shoot, i mean shout about :lol: but saying that i do believe if we put a bit of time and effort in any one could make a little bit of interesting footage,good look with your next one,atb simon

A very magnanimous and sensible reply. I look forward to your videos in the future and I hope that you find some of the 150,000 pigeons which migrated to Devon on Monday over the Bristol Channel.

Really? That's an awful lot of birds although I have seen some nice bunches around the last couple of days :good: