damn i want to kill that fox(s)

danny22691

where i live to the back of my house is a rather large field that runs paralell with a train track (this field been council or english heritage owned)

and for the past few months now these pain in the back side foxes seem to be getting louder and louDER and LOUDER every night or morning even around 4:30 am.. there doing that horrible alarm call that they do constantly for about and hour an half none stop.it dosent stop there tho they also love to use my garden as a walkway to the front side of my house occasionaly mooching round my ferret hutch in the process and then leaving a nice little xmas yule log on my grass... soooo basically in a nut shell...

1). me living in a built up area

2). not my land to shoot on

3). ripping my bloody hair out

There dosen't seem to be a single thing i can do to get rid of these swines... does anyone have any legal suggestions to get rid of these *******.???

Council noise team? (inconvenience them at that time of the morning) Environmental health. Pooping in your garden, bringing carcases in? Expand on the truth. How many of your pets have they eaten? Failing that get a pair of ear plugs. :ninja:

Edited by DaveK

22LR from the bedroom window..

did it at my old house dozens of times...

never had a issue, head shot.. 35ft away ish.

must admit im doing stake out at the minuet 22lr out the kids bedroom window...i lost my hens

Do you have an open licence? If so, you can shoot them from an upstairs window in your own garden. I'd suggest a moderated .22LR if early in the morning, otherwise you'll wake the neighbours

i must say id love to do this but only holding a SGC i carnt :sad1: so i think its going to have to be the live trap and release somewhere where they can enjoy :whistling: somewhere with nice big pearly gates :innocent:

• 4 weeks later...

Any update?

First of all thanks for eveyones advice !

Its seems that a little birdy had been listening to us lot about a plan of action & went and told them because literaly withing two days of this they just disappered and still to this day i havent seen or heard anything. THANK GOD :yahoo: ! They just seem to have vanished either that or someone else in the area has beat me to it. However the chances that ive just jinxed myself wouldnt surprise me and tonight theyll be back with vengeance.

on land where you do have permission to shoot oh and take your 12g with you

What about setting a snare? I've had a few nuisance Charlie's in Perm farm yards this way but having the problem in your garden you need to make sure you stake out the area as moggies can sometimes be lynched,if it's the only option left and needing to be set in your garden then it's vital you check the snare every couple of hours or so,this is a necessity being in a suburban area.Having said this....are you aloud to set a snare in your garden?Never done it myself,maybe someone out there could commet.

ATB

CHM

Borrow a 410 / 12 hushpower, you can bait it to 20 yards of the window then it will do the job.

Legally you can still use the normal shotgun if no shot leaves your property, but everyone will know about it lol

i must say id love to do this but only holding a SGC i carnt :sad1: so i think its going to have to be the live trap and release somewhere where they can enjoy :whistling: somewhere with nice big pearly gates :innocent:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...