L200 wheels

eddoakley

Thinking of sticking a set of 20" wheels on the l200 (03 so older model)

Anyone suggest a reasonably priced place to find a set?

Used ones prefered as not looking to spend a fortune but would consider new if I have to.

Would also like to put some decent all terain tyres on so if anyone knows for a set for sale that would be good.

Dont have eto be 2os but something bigger than the standard 15s.

Thanks

Edd

You'll wreck the ride and have load of issues, if anything I'd go 16" from a later model as it will be easier to get off road tyres

+1

Tyre's direct good service and helpful if you are buying new, I bought some for mine for nobblies but unfortunately the offset is weird on an invincible, (returned for a full refund ) all I wanted to do was jack it up and change the wheels, but unfortunately at the moment I've just changed the tyre's over.

Hankooks MT have been good on mine, very good off road and ware well, 3 years ;-) got Maxxis trepador on now couldn't get Hankooks

til January.

Edited by Dougy

I have only done about 1000miles in the last year so not going to be too concerned about wear. Similarly with the ride I just dont use it enough to worry.

It has 15s at the moment and they look tiny. The fact that I want some decent winter tyres has made me think about changing the wheels at the same time but cant really find anything I like the look of that are reasonably priced.

big wheels and low profile tyres are ok for a road car but if you plan on using it off road you need something with a bit off give in it hit a stone with L/P tyre and it will probably go pop do the same with a tyre with some movement in it and you will just go over it may thoughts for what they are worth.

If its just for show why not go with some of these.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

You're looking for something that's cosmetically pleasing to the eyes, and practical. For me it's one or the other,

mine don't look small, 31x10.5x15 . Its practicalities that decided for me not bling points, I'm sure 15inch will meet your requirements, changing my tyre's has raised the truck 2inches just by changing the tyre's.