Romanians and Bulgarians invading UK

shootgun

Don't get me started.

2.5 million unemployed. Cheap migrant workers flooding in.

We pay the EU 83 million pounds a day. For our membership.

The EU can't balance it's books and make our rules and laws.

Our politicians say their hands are tied. Do they realise how

Transparent they are.

I say grow a pair and call their bluff. Back off or we back out.

The next general election will be very interesting.

Our politicians are terrified of the rise of UKIP and will stop

at nothing to try and destroy them as they challenge the

status quo. It will all change when I'm in charge!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its called nationalism something the traitorous left abdicated from long ago.

KW

the right seem pretty good at abandoning principles to both sides are a shower of **** lets face it :lol: sadly what ever way you vote you usually end up with a red or blue slime ball in charge as for policy's i cant see much difference between them they both just want to line the old pocket so to speak labor tory you get the same old shisters their just puppets anyway that get their strings pulled .

Edited by overandunder2012

Dekers

Seems to me you need plenty of Wonga when traveling to France!

Just read this and thought it may be of interest to you and others going to France.

You may also find this link of interest http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcareabroad/countryguide/Pages/healthcareinFrance.aspx

Paying, and getting reimbursed:

The standard principle of the French health service is "pay first, reclaim, then get reimbursed"; but for this does not always apply in the event of hospital treatment.

• Travellers with an EHIC card will be refunded about 70 per cent of standard doctors' and dentists' fees, and between 35% and 65% of the cost of most prescribed medicines. Some common items such as bandages and comfort medicines are refunded at the lower rate, or not at all.
  • Doctors visits and hospital out-patient treatment: Unless you are the holder of a French "Carte Vitale" (available to certain foreign residents) you must pay for treatment and then claim a partial refund from the local Health Insurance Office (Caisse Primaire d'Assurance-Maladie or CPAM) in France. Ask the doctor / hospital for the address of the local CPAM office.
    If you are treated as an in-patient in an approved hospital (state hospital or recognised private clinic) and show your EHIC card, the cost of your stay and treatment will mostly be paid directly by the CPAM to the hospital. You will just be billed for the balance, plus the fixed daily hospital charge ('forfait journalier'); these are non-refundable under EHIC, which is why it is important to have private health insurance cover as well.
Edited by CharlieT

its called nationalism something the traitorous left abdicated from long ago.

KW

I would agree entirely there KW. All parties seem to avoid it now including Clegg. I'm not really sure what he does and not sure he knows either.

Thank goodness for the good sense from Henry D.

According to The Times newspaper this morning, there are employers out there offering 60,000 jobs for Romanian & Bulgarian immigrants, not because they are looking for cheap labour but because the unemployed Brits just do not want to work.

It is a truly slippery slope to blame everything on immigrants when there are so many lazy Brits out there milking the social services.....

And before anyone knocks the European Union, just be thankful that Europe has not suffered a World War since 1945 - just think what one of those would cost, not only in £££ [or €€€] but also in human lives - it makes the EU seem like a bargain by comparison.

According to The Times newspaper this morning, there are employers out there offering 60,000 jobs for Romanian & Bulgarian immigrants, not because they are looking for cheap labour but because the unemployed Brits just do not want to work.

It is a truly slippery slope to blame everything on immigrants when there are so many lazy Brits out there milking the social services.....

And before anyone knocks the European Union, just be thankful that Europe has not suffered a World War since 1945 - just think what one of those would cost, not only in £££ [or ] but also in human lives - it makes the EU seem like a bargain by comparison.

Its also a slippery slope to say unemployed Brits are lazy

I would like to know if the jobs being advertised over there are also being advertised here

As for today, there are no work restrictions for Romanians and Bulgarians and just watching on ITV news, some MP is at Luton airport to monitor the invasion... 238 out of 240 Romanians arrivinig today in Britain, are already working here for years.... :whistling:

240 to many.

And before anyone knocks the European Union, just be thankful that Europe has not suffered a World War since 1945 - just think what one of those would cost, not only in £££ [or €€€] but also in human lives - it makes the EU seem like a bargain by comparison.

for the money mate for the money, nice of you to jump in and call the exploitation of a workforce who will accept low wages a product of lazy Brits, naivety at its very very best.

every one of these incomers getting a job below the min wage ensures that a job with a decent wage for a young unemployed person will never come, and we and that means YOU yes you pick up the tab to keep that brit on benefit., rather than in work.

KW

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25563222

Edited by kdubya

I am not attempting to take this off topic, but I am sick to death of the UK apparently playing Ball and abiding with the European rules, when the majority of Europe apparently sticks 2 fingers up at the rules and see the UK as the easy touch.

Enough is enough.

Correct decckers old bean,

Atb

Flynny

I will not be thankful for the EU for that, the EU has had nothing to do with it. The defeat of Nazi Germany and the creation of NATO has done more for peace in Europe than the EU has done. Also remember that EU policies haven't exactly improved the situation in Greece, with the rise of far right groups like Golden Dawn.

As for Bulgarian and Romanian immigration, the UK is an overly urbanised country with a population density higher than China's. We already import around 40% of our food and we can't house more immigrants without concreting over even more of the countryside to make way for housing. Immigration is a major contributor to population growth, and this country is full up enough as it is.

Slightly off topic but part of the whole EU debate...

Does anyone know what sort of funding the UK receives from the EU? I'm assuming farmers are supported in some way because I know that fighting cattle ranches in Spain are subsidised by the EU's agricultural funds.

Just wondered what sort of return we see as a nation in return for our £83m per day membership fee. Anyone know?

for the money mate for the money, nice of you to jump in and call the exploitation of a workforce who will accept low wages a product of lazy Brits, naivety at its very very best.

every one of these incomers getting a job below the min wage ensures that a job with a decent wage for a young unemployed person will never come, and we and that means YOU yes you pick up the tab to keep that brit on benefit., rather than in work.

KW

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25563222

The point that many seem to avoid is that while absorbing immigrants from all over the EU we are still having to pay benefits to our own people who, although fit to work, refuse to do the jobs on offer. In this way additional drain is put on resources such as health and education and NO the tax input of these immigrants in no way balances positively. If they are in low paid jobs they won't pay any tax or very little but it will cost as much to treat them on the NHS as it costs to treat those of us who have been paying in to the system for many years.

I'm far from convinced that those working on the many street corner car washes are paying any tax, the income is after all cash, cash and more cash. If taking cash in hand and not declaring it the money is worth twice as much effectively.

The harsh reality is that we need to shake things up good and proper, stop paying benefits to healthy people who refuse to work and stop immigration until we have the unemployment level sorted out. To do anything other than that is economic lunacy!!

The point that many seem to avoid is that while absorbing immigrants from all over the EU we are still having to pay benefits to our own people who, although fit to work, refuse to do the jobs on offer. In this way additional drain is put on resources such as health and education and NO the tax input of these immigrants in no way balances positively. If they are in low paid jobs they won't pay any tax or very little but it will cost as much to treat them on the NHS as it costs to treat those of us who have been paying in to the system for many years.

I'm far from convinced that those working on the many street corner car washes are paying any tax, the income is after all cash, cash and more cash. If taking cash in hand and not declaring it the money is worth twice as much effectively.

The harsh reality is that we need to shake things up good and proper, stop paying benefits to healthy people who refuse to work and stop immigration until we have the unemployment level sorted out. To do anything other than that is economic lunacy!!

ABSOLUTELY 100% SPOT-ON!

(Caps lock intentional!)

I think if we looked at the various subsidies paid to the UK from EU central funds our own financial input would cover all of that with some to spare. We would be able to control and account for it transparently whereas what we ate funding now is a total quagmire of smoke and mirrors.

We need our national identity back and no that isn't jingoism personified.

I agree with some of what you say but you are only focusing on the absolutely lowest skilled and lowest wage immigrants, whereas if you look at the jobs that immigrants actually do you will find that there are a huge number of skilled immigrants doing skilled jobs that raise real tax revenues. I'm not saying there isn't a problem with immigration, just don't assume that all immigrants are either desperate for our benefits or our pee-poor jobs, many are here because they fill a gap in our nations skill set and it is thought that as many as 1 in 5 skilled jobs is done by an immigrant.

I agree that we need to shake things up in our benefit system and encourage (or force) some of the unemployed in this country into work but stopping all immigration isn't a realistic proposition - stopping unnecessary and unsustainable immigration is more important in my opinion, possibly by an Australian style points system?

I think if we looked at the various subsidies paid to the UK from EU central funds our own financial input would cover all of that with some to spare. We would be able to control and account for it transparently whereas what we ate funding now is a total quagmire of smoke and mirrors.

We need our national identity back and no that isn't jingoism personified.

100% correct O R, which is all the more reason we need to vote UKIP at the Euro elections, and more so at the the General in 2015, only then will the other parties realise we want our country back, and commonsense immigration, (just for starters)

Brian

100% correct O R, which is all the more reason we need to vote UKIP at the Euro elections, and more so at the the General in 2015, only then will the other parties realise we want our country back, and commonsense immigration, (just for starters)

Brian

What would change if all of Britain's MEPs were from UKIP?

Nothing much.

Nothing much.

It would give the Tories and Labour a kick up the **** and show them what we want. If we vote tactically and ignore UKIP then we are not sending this message and have no right to moan anymore.

It would give the Tories and Labour a kick up the **** and show them what we want. If we vote tactically and ignore UKIP then we are not sending this message and have no right to moan anymore.

True, but not much of a silver lining if the cloud is UKIP not getting involved in any EU policy making - not exactly representing our nation's interests.

Nothing much.

Your right on one point, nothing would change, BUT the message it would send out, would/should put the s h' s up the other parties, with the realisation that the electorate will have they're say, and that WE are the ones in charge not them, they work FOR us (dreaming? maybe)

I agree with some of what you say but you are only focusing on the absolutely lowest skilled and lowest wage immigrants, whereas if you look at the jobs that immigrants actually do you will find that there are a huge number of skilled immigrants doing skilled jobs that raise real tax revenues. I'm not saying there isn't a problem with immigration, just don't assume that all immigrants are either desperate for our benefits or our pee-poor jobs, many are here because they fill a gap in our nations skill set and it is thought that as many as 1 in 5 skilled jobs is done by an immigrant.

I agree that we need to shake things up in our benefit system and encourage (or force) some of the unemployed in this country into work but stopping all immigration isn't a realistic proposition - stopping unnecessary and unsustainable immigration is more important in my opinion, possibly by an Australian style points system?

Agree to a point, it is the typical pyramid effect situation where the biggest issue is not the few skilled workers but the masses of unskilled ones who are competing directly with our own unemployed.

Non EU countries have various stringent requirements for immigration, skills are part of it in most, many require some level of funds, most require a clean bill of health. None of these apply to immigrants to or country from within the EU.

There are a host of issues relating to the immigration system as it stands, general ludicrous restrictions imposed by the EU that we seem to have no power to influence and not insignificant abuse of our health system from foreign nationals of non EU origin. At the end of the day the hard pressed working man is paying through the nose to subsidise this.

Sorry if that sounds like a rant but I really have strong feelings, which I'm sure are shared by many others, about how successive weak willed governments have betrayed us!