Syrian refugees?!

carpentermark

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would rather have a monetarily bankrupt country than a morally bankrupt one. Great Britain!

Fortunately the two aren't mutually exclusive, taking in a few hundred refugees wont effect this country. Not that different to a load of northerners visiting london on a day trip tbh.

A few hundred women and children some of whom have had rape and sexual violence used as a weapon against them, is that a big ask?

A christian country...Hmm

Many people on here need to take a long, hard look at themselves and the country they claim to love.

What they both said!

A few hundred women and children some of whom have had rape and sexual violence used as a weapon against them, is that a big ask?

A christian country...Hmm

Have to agree,this country should be a haven for genuinely persecuted people,these are not economic migrants finding their own way here because they know we have a good benefit system,these are people who are suffering the horrors of a civil war.

If we cannot offer sanctuary to women and children who are violently attacked by all in a war,what hope does this country have. :sad1:

i cannot stand the way our immagration system works, however, these syrians are GENUINE refugees and need help. if the quoted numbers are correct (hundreds, not thousands) then im all for my tax money going to help them escape the violence. i think claiming our benefits is probably the last thing on their mind at the moment....

If they were women and children that were being raped and abused, yes, bring them on.

I would rather have a monetarily bankrupt country than a morally bankrupt one. Great Britain!

so you will be volunteering to re house and feed some of them at your own expense then?

Do you give most of your money away to charities and just keep enough to servive

What are you getting at? Is this something the rest of the world does, but I`ve yet to be asked?

so you will be volunteering to re house and feed some of them at your own expense then?

Not a problem, it will be coming out of our collective pockets anyhoo. What about yourself? Look this kid in the face and say "I don`t care!" easy to do when it is a picture, what about in real life?

post-1301-0-14378700-1390999078_thumb.jpg

Regardless of your point of view using images such as above are stupid, the RSPCA commonly touts around pictures of children from this country in need of help/support!

Think they tend to use donkeys and dogs. :)

Maybe NSPCC is what you were looking for. :good:

Children don't deserve it but there parents ? why have children if you cant provide for them.

Sorry but you are so way off the scale with this post.

Those parents didn't anticipate that their country would be torn apart by civil war,devastating towns and destroying the countries infrastructure.

Please put at least a modicome of thought in to your posts.