Bisley

deadeye ive

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also maybe see what some peoples HMR's can do at 300 yards :good:

:P:P We all know Kirky would win that :good:

thats impressive stuff either way and i thought stretching the legs on my lightning to 35yds was being a bit adventurous :good:! Either way thats some seriously impressive shooting on your part as the targets aren't that big!

Well its all possible.. but you have to work your way up. Airguns are the BEST place to start shooting. They teach you more about gun control then firearms (yes people will disagree). Soemone who has learnt to shoot an airgun very well has a far better chance of shooting a firearm well. :lol:

Springers are probably the best form of gun to start on. learning how to go with the recoil everytime the same. No offence but PCP's arent livley.. I am lazy and use a PCP Webley :P but I do miss a good springer sometimes.. I always wanted an HW35.. maybe oneday when I find one... its my dream airgun.

dad shall be bringing the 7.62 enfield with us, either in iron sights on scoped, depends on the day, also if weve got a scope by then we can bring the 30 06 for a pop with is always interesting, to say the least. may have to actually buy some decent ammo for the 7.62 as last time only bought some plinking ammo as groupings werent really required at 100 yrds.

cheers

flash

Just a quick word to say that at the moment i am behind with organising the Bisley meeting due to my studies for A levels (finish in 3 weeks for good) and a recent car accident. Will try and pick up the pace a bit once exams are done.

Mungler, Got your PM havent got around to replying, will do one evening when i can dig out the appropriate letter. Or alternatively anyone who'm i sent the long Bisley meeting letter to could forward it to mungler if its still in their PM box. Note clay price was £40 not £50 (as best as i can remember..... really should know for certain but its been a while)

So if you havent sent me a cheque and heard nothing else dont worry, keeping them safe, none have been banked yet, but i will get around to it soon.

cheers for being paitient.

Or alternatively anyone who'm i sent the long Bisley meeting letter to could forward it to mungler if its still in their PM box.

Nick, I have the letter I will PM the Mung.

Much appreciated, mind PM'ing it to me as well, as i know i saved a copy somewhere 'safe' on my pc :yes:

saves me a file search :/

• 2 weeks later...

anyone bringing anything interesting to the meet this year?

didnt bring the 30 06 last year due to lack of scope, but its making an appearance this year, using the iron sights if needs be. got a hell of a kick on it, so should be interesting :good:

cheers

flash

BUMP

Need some money from those who are interested as i want to cash as many of the cheques in one go as possible. I also need to get enough money to cover my own back in this before i am willing to organise other events such at the West Kent Meet as requested. Sorry guys, but its too many cheques floating around at the same time.

If i can get another 6-10 people i will almost have covered my back financhially for the event so i will happily organise these other events.

PM me if you need details of the payment again.

• 2 weeks later...