Ear defenders

marcus94

I asked the same question on here a month ago, I ended up getting some Howard Leight impact sport off of amazon, which most people recommend to me. I am very happy with them. Have worn them on two beaters shoots and had them on for most of the day on both occasion and did not even notice them. If you turn the volume right up it like having super hearing powers

+ 1

If your going to spend two hours on a mower then you might want to look into a set that can take an external input like one of the Peltor Sportac models. At least then you can plug a radio in.

Good thinking. The leights can also take a input.

Hi All, I bought a pair of Howard Leight Impact Sport from Amazon about a year ago and am very pleased with them, for the price they are superb and don't seem a bulky as some on the market.

Just wanted to check if anybody else has had any similar experiences to me. When wearing them out shooting and they are turned up about 3/4 of the way when stood next to somebody shooting they still seem really loud they never seem to 'cut out'. Does anyone know if they are suppose to cut out or just lower the volume?

I have used a pair of Deban's and they 'cut out' as it were and it is very obvious when it does cut out. Im just wondering of the Impact Sports work in a different way or I maybe have a faulty pair? I have got round this by only having them turned up half way and everything is at a comfortable level and will carry on using them but just wanted to see of anyone else had similar experiences.

CENS® digital are pleased to announce a FREE CENS® Pigeon Watch Gift Pack worth £99 is now exclusively available to Pigeon Watch members. Click below to find out more:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/277123-cens-pigeon-watch-gift-pack/

****** wish I hadn't bought me and the wife another set last month!!!!!