Scooters

jimdfish

If anyone wants a PX125 for parts let me know, starts and runs like a dream but some ****** tried nicking if and has snapped the handle bars. Its in Leicester!

I go to Kelso every year. There and the Isle of Wight . Great days out. Always when sun is shining go to my shoot on the scoot. The only way in summer.

Jim

Really? That's fantastic. Ever been pulled?

No Im 16 so thats all i can use for another 6 months then i have access to 125 honda SH 125i and car but no not been pulled only go to permission on it about 2 miles away but will be using it to go to clay grounds so im sure it won't be long before I am pulled :)

No Im 16 so thats all i can use for another 6 months then i have access to 125 honda SH 125i and car but no not been pulled only go to permission on it about 2 miles away but will be using it to go to clay grounds so im sure it won't be long before I am pulled :)

I used to use my old Kawasaki AE50 when I was 16 and travelled miles with my guns and still use a motorbike to this day carrying guns and have never been stopped (I will next time I use the bike now) even if I've been lamping.