PW Charity Shoot - Registration and Discussion Thread

Teal

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Entries now received for Tam and Hopper :good: regarding a cut-off date for sign-up - we like to have a good idea of numbers in advance of the shoot - so anyone who is waiting to pay the entry fee please do get it in ASAP. We are now less than 3 weeks until the big day, and I need to get team lists sorted and emailed to the ground, who in turn need to book the referees for us on the day, and provide food, so I am going to set a cut-off date of 21st May - which is a week on Wednesday.

For those new to the shoot there are no entries or pay on the day, all entries must be in advance, as we have to book everyone in with the ground and fill the squads. Anyone needing bank transfer details etc. drop me a PM. If you are going to have issues paying by 21st May - but would like to pay between then and the shoot date then please send me a PM so I have advance warning.

Thanks!! I am contacting Sporting Targets this afternoon to firm up a couple of details and as soon as I have these I will update the thread :good:

Graeme your entry and 3 others have been received and will be uploaded onto the Charity Shoot website in due course, this takes us to 54 :good: If the weather today is anything to go by, it's looking like we might not get rained upon this year :yes:

Entries on the website should now be up to date.

Monies raised thus far have just gone through the £1500 mark - and that's without counting the contributions from Paul's Sweepstake and 'Spot The Clay That I Managed To Hit' competitions. With a bit of effort we definitely stand a chance of breaking last years final total.