PW Charity Shoot - Registration and Discussion Thread

Teal

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am gutted that I am not going to make it this year, but family commitments are preventing me!

I will donate to to the just giving site on Friday (payday) and also give my Dad some money to buy me some raffle tickets, Cant have Mr Potter claiming ALL the raffle prizes now can we!! :)

I hope you all have a great day, and North bring the trophy home, but most importantly raise plenty of money for such a worthwhile charity!

COME ON THE NORTH!! :)

Just exploring with Sporting Targets the possibility of having a pool shoot near the clubhouse - squads are coming together now! :good:

We potentially might have 3 individual spaces on squads- so if anyone has a last minute change of plans and can make the shoot, or if there is anyone that you can twist their arm - then get them to sign-up!

Love the banter lads keep it up. But looking at the stats from previous shoots us northerners just inch it. Must be because we eat Black pudding, Yorkshire pudding and have real beer.

When northerners wear skirts they're tartan kilts built for real men, not Lycra mini skirts.

Best of luck to the shandy pansies, you'll need it.

Figgy

Edited by figgy