Six Nations penultimate games

henry d

What are your thoughts as there are 4 nations tying but for points difference. Ireland with a chance to go further ahead and a Scotland team coming back from a last minute drop kick winner against a French side who have been pretty rubbish and on Sunday two teams needing a win and plenty of points?

Can't wait

Still all to play for, it's going to be interesting and emotional!

Your not wrong there, i may well have lost my voice by monday ,and depending on how the match goes be a gibbering sobbing wreck or a babbling happy loon,roll on the weekend.

Call me an idiot, but I've a sneaking suspicion the Scots are going to do a number on the French tomorrow...

Yes please, it would be nice to see a win at Murrayfield, my season pass cost me almost £60! Oh, wait I did see a great win on the 8th February.

I've just realsied I was there the last time they beat the French.

I'm from Belfast, my dad's a passionate Ireland/Ulster supporter but it's difficult to get tickets for Lansdown Road.

Mum and Dad were over that weekend and dad persuaded me we should go, even though the only tickets left

were £60 each. I thought I'd be a fairly neutral observer.

When the match started I couldn't believe how passionately I wanted Scotland to win, shows what 6 years (we moved

here in 2000) and two Scottish daughters will do to you!

And they did, it was a great afternoon.

Unfortunately they aren't visiting this weekend and I'm not going to see it, the TV will have to do.

Yes please, it would be nice to see a win at Murrayfield, my season pass cost me almost £60! Oh, wait I did see a great win on the 8th February.

Don't rub it in you old g1t!

:)

Nial

Edited by Nial

Those six points missed at the end. not good enough. If it's too far, kick for touch and go for 7. poor decision making.

Absolutely - although maybe it was poor execution as it would have been the right decision if they had gone over - and especially against the French when momentum has a big part to play.

Edited by Big Al