missing plane

digger

not sure why anybody expects to see wreckage, the plane that was flown into the side of the pentagon vaporised and left no trace whatsoever so by that logic its perfecty feesable that this one did the same

many would say it wasnt a plane that hit the pentagon and to be honest there wasnt much evidence to suggest it was. but mh370 may have a simpler explanation if the box is found

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flight data recorder will say where it went and when but not the why.

Cockpit voice recorder may have the last two hours of all sounds in the cockpit only.

However, it can be deactivated and might contain nothing. This is designed so that after an incident it can be stopped so that you are left with the relevant information and not just two hours of the engineers trying to assess faults and rectify damage. I believe the one fitted to a 777 is a continuous loop of the last two hours.

So, if the 'driver' was unconscious or uncommunicative it is not going to tell the investigators much.

Just as well chaps with a bit of packing between their ears are actively looking at this, had SOME forum members had any input into the search would by now be over and done with :yes: as due to their shotgun certificate giving them total expertise in underwater acoustics, ocean currents and drift,along with pilot psychology, the root cause would have been analysed as a conspiratorial collusion between aliens, lizards, and Rothschild, who apparently is both alien and lizard, and sole benefactor.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Just as well chaps with a bit of packing between their ears are actively looking at this, had SOME forum members had any input into the search would by now be over and done with :yes: as due to their shotgun certificate giving them total expertise in underwater acoustics, ocean currents and drift,along with pilot psychology, the root cause would have been analysed as a conspiratorial collusion between aliens, lizards, and Rothschild, who apparently is both alien and lizard, and sole benefactor.

KW

you know it :lol:

I'd hate to think what the search has cost so far, wouldn't be surprised if new legislation was brought in to lengthen black box battery life and may be record more cabin audio data!

For any of the armed forces involved this is routine anti-submarine warfare training but in this instance, with a purpose.

many would say it wasnt a plane that hit the pentagon and to be honest there wasnt much evidence to suggest it was. but mh370 may have a simpler explanation if the box is found

You mean they may have fibbed about it? An expert also said that there weren't any calls from passengers on mh370 because you couldn't get a signal that high up...............

You mean they may have fibbed about it? An expert also said that there weren't any calls from passengers on mh370 because you couldn't get a signal that high up...............

You can't get a signal with no base stations over water.

i mean it was totally wrong no wreckage no impact crater no ctv the hole in the wall far to small. on the pentagon i would have to say its really sus

Reminds me of this old made-for-tv film:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goliath_Awaits

Goliath Awaits is a 1981 American television movie originally broadcast in two parts in November 1981 on various stations as a part of Operation Prime Time's syndicated programming. It is about a luxury passenger ship sunk by a torpedo fired by a German U-boat in 1939 that is discovered in 1981 with over 300 survivors and their descendants living in an air bubble in the wreck.

I think that it was being flown by the pilots with intent to crash it into something,china/north Korea???it was shot down.It's funny how the first signals of the black box were discovered by a Chinesse vessal,maybe they dropped it in the ocean where nothing would be found,and no debris??? there would be some.

I think that it was being flown by the pilots with intent to crash it into something,china/north Korea???it was shot down.It's funny how the first signals of the black box were discovered by a Chinesse vessal,maybe they dropped it in the ocean where nothing would be found,and no debris??? there would be some.

So how did the Chinese/ North Koreans manage to coax it to a far off place where none of the worlds radars would pick up any signs of it ? Oh and what would be the pilots motive incidentally ?

Hamster, be cool,I'm just saying.from what I have read lots of things don't add up.if a plane switches off its locator,a plane can disappear off radar.whatever happened, all comms were switched off and plane changed direction/ blew up at the exact point it falls off one radar before its gets picked up again.how did it fly for so long( the engines were still communicating with roles Royce for a further.number of hours) why didn't passengers make phone calls, as business men someone would of had a sat phone? If it sank that far away they would have got a message out.why long after it would have run out of fuel did passengers phone apparently still ring?if it was passenger terrorists then how did they take over and stop all calls, I don't think 2 false passport holders could manage that.So how did it get that far without a message being sent? If terrorists why no claim to be responsible?

I think the pilot decided to make a statement,maybe political? Anti China/ North Korea and attempted a 9/11 incident.it could have been shot down and then a cover up. The black box recovered and placed as I said.remember that they have only been searching the ocean,it could be on land?