Fantastic walk with my eldest.

aister

I had a great walk today with my eldest son Jacob. So far this has been the nicest day this year so we took the rifle and went for a look to see if we could bag a few rabbits. With the lovely day most of the rabbits were out and about rather than sitting up in the long grass but we did find a few with Max pointing a few too. It wasn't all shooting, Jacob wanted to explore the old croft buildings that are dotted around the hill at the back of the loch below our house, and the old mills that are along the side of the burn that comes out of the loch. We ended up with 9 rabbits (2 of which were shot after the pictures were taken).

post-29954-0-42418900-1398608196_thumb.jpg Old croft house with our house in the background.

post-29954-0-06084500-1398608227_thumb.jpg Old mill.

post-29954-0-69440000-1398608247_thumb.jpg Max pointing a rabbit.

post-29954-0-86387600-1398608272_thumb.jpg Max retrieving a rabbit.

post-29954-0-14044000-1398608295_thumb.jpg The bag so far.

aister, still envious of where you live, spend as much time as you can with the lad, they grow up to quick and are gone!

Great pics and a cracking day out for you.

PS dies cleaned up fine, and offers open any time your down this way. :good:

Their coats are just the same underdog, they just wear thermals underneath :P

We can get some horrendous weather up here, this last winter has been the worst winter for a long time as far as wind goes, it was gales pretty much from the end of October through to December. Good fowling weather though :good:

Their coats are just the same underdog, they just wear thermals underneath :P

We can get some horrendous weather up here, this last winter has been the worst winter for a long time as far as wind goes, it was gales pretty much from the end of October through to December. Good fowling weather though :good:

ahhhrrr yes...thermals, may take mine off this june lol .

U. :-)

aister, still envious of where you live, spend as much time as you can with the lad, they grow up to quick and are gone!

Great pics and a cracking day out for you.

PS dies cleaned up fine, and offers open any time your down this way. :good:

Aint that the truth! My Son is 20 this year! I really can not believe the years have flown so quickly :no: