out shooting

mossy835

out shooting in the woods today,coming back from the woods gun unloaded, i triped and hit my front teeth,and broke them now dentist on monday,thats going two cost me.

Nasty :) Hope you soon get them sorted :yes: Did you do much good in the woods? Im crowing in the morning with my shottie

3 crows,2 pigeons, 2 sq,

well i have a funny feeling i will have two have some out.and have some dummy ones.

sorry to hear of your plight Mossy, by the way dont get those dummy one put in, have a couple of wisdom teeth put in, the next time you'll be smart enough not too fall :lol::P:P:P

just kidding mate, hope all goes well with the rebuild :):yes:

Martin

Just to add a serious note to this topic.

A few years ago I was out shooting on my own and had a bad fall, thought I’d broken my hip. Lay there in a bit of a panic for a few minutes until the pain subsided and realised that I was miles away from anywhere and on my own. What if I had broken my hip, I would have been right in the doo-doo.

That was the first time I realised just how vulnerable I was to being left helpless.

Wife and kids bought me my first mobile phone a couple of weeks later for my Christmas present.

G.M.

i was in turky on my hols 3 years back.was drinking brandy all day as it was cheap and like an idiot i got on a mountin bike and what dya know i came off.straight over the handle bars and smashed out my front teeth bit a marble sized bit of my tongue off had 4 stitches in my tongue and now got a porcilin bridge which i hate.mefookedupst4.jpg