Do you really want this lot

Fisherman Mike

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no that's racist end off, its not political correctness its just rude it has racial overtones from a time and space we should have moved on from

Do tell me how it's racist and rude?. I've looked at every definition of racism and the fancy dress part of a film isn't covered.

"Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other"

seriously if young white girls from GB had been taken over hundreds of years put into slavery then worked to death as nothing more than chattels for an elite few to earn a fortune then yes but guess what they haven't so no its not

I think if you check, you will find, that is exactly what happened under the feudal system, and not just to young white girls.

seriously if young white girls from GB had been taken over hundreds of years put into slavery then worked to death as nothing more than chattels for an elite few to earn a fortune then yes but guess what they haven't so no its not

Exactly.

Except they were, have you not heard of the Barbary Pirates?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

White Christians were captured and sold as slaves in the muslim countries of North Africa.

But then your PC brigade don't seem to remember that very well.

Nial

Exactly.

Except they were, have you not heard of the Barbary Pirates?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

White Christians were captured and sold as slaves in the muslim countries of North Africa.

But then your PC brigade don't seem to remember that very well.

Nial

Without wanting to go down this particular route, you have to acknowledge a difference in scale between the two - at least 50,000% more Africans were stolen and shipped across the Atlantic on a truly industrial scale. Slavery is a fact of History and a part and parcel of the development of many civilisations in all parts of the globe but the Africa-America slave trade has by far the largest impact still.

Without wanting to go down this particular route, you have to acknowledge a difference in scale between the two - at least 50,000% more Africans were stolen and shipped across the Atlantic on a truly industrial scale. Slavery is a fact of History and a part and parcel of the development of many civilisations in all parts of the globe but the Africa-America slave trade has by far the largest impact still.

I'm won't derail the thread further, but your maths is a bit out.

I was just trying to show the slavery issue isn't quite as black and white as some would make out.

Nial

I'm won't derail the thread further, but your maths is a bit out.

I was just trying to show the slavery issue isn't quite as black and white as some would make out.

Nial

The maths is sound.

But you are right about the second bit. Although, as with everything, including UKIP scaremongering, it is important to consider scale to get a clear and balanced picture.

Please enlighten me. What is desperate about the above? It is a quiz. Answer the questions, read the references, and be appalled by the 'logic' of the bigots who expressed such opinions. Unless, of course, you agree with them. Then it all becomes a different ball game...

Who said what?

Shocking....

I see it is from that bastion of correct reporting, and totally unbiased guardian,i would not believe them if they told me the sky was blue.

The Guardian newspaper should be "blackballed" and prevented from joining the new press regulatory body because "day after day, it gets its facts wrong", a senior government spin doctor has said.

In an extraordinary attack on the paper, Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) communications chief Richard Caseby said "ineptitude or ideology" were to blame for what he deemed mistakes in the paper's coverage of the DWP's cuts to benefits.

"Not creating delusions is enlightenment"

Bodhidharma

I would need a WW2 searchlight.

KW

Oh, I see. You resort to mockery. Excellent choice when you have no valid argument. An easy and cost effective way to avoid the issue. Have these ukip candidates said these things YES or NO?

Edited by Psyxologos

Oh, I see. You resort to mockery. Excellent choice when you have no valid argument. An easy and cost effective way to avoid the issue. Have these ukip candidates said these things YES or NO?

Sensitive soul, I can see why UKIP dont appeal to you.PS I dont give a hoot if they said it or not,they are rightly or wrongly the only party I feel can offer me, that's an average non racist but patriotic Englishman, an opportunity to believe that once again my destiny could be in both my and my elected representatives hands, rather than as now seeing my country race and culture being slowly but surely dismantled before my eyes. by a bunch of non elected non representative left wing lunatics who favor personal beliefs and the needs of the shouting minority over the desires and aims of the majority.

KW

Edited by kdubya

When did i mock you? i quoted a famous monk.

As for no valid argument,was it not you who said that martians should be put into my equation theory,and when i pointed out they shouldn't resorted to,

" ukip does not exist either. It is a tory wet dream"...

You have not been able to hold a valid argument throughout,and now you try with some trash from a paper that is unable to even print the truth half the time.

I dont give a hoot if they said it or not.......

Perhaps you should.

......They are rightly or wrongly the only party I feel can offer me, that's an average non racist but patriotic Englishman, an opportunity to believe that once again my destiny could be in both my and my elected representatives hands........

Although it has to be said that the Tories have catagorically said the WILL, without exception, hold an in/out referendum in 2017.

..., rather than as now seeing my country race and culture being slowly but surely dismantled before my eyes......

Hmmm, I see Scotland democratically voting on independence soon but I think your race is pretty safe, as for culture, well that is intact but is and always has been an evolving beast.

by a bunch of non elected non representative left wing lunatics who favor personal beliefs and the needs of the shouting minority over the desires and aims of the majority.

By non elected do you mean the elected MEPs who sit in the parliament or the elected Prime Minister that sits on the council? And by left wing do you mean the right wing govenment or the mainly right wing MEPs?

I get very confused with your double think, I think you may be confused too.

KW

Who said what?

Shocking....

Wow, you really are desperate aren't you? :lol:

Have you seen how old most of those articles are? Or the fact that most of the UKIP people involved have been booted out of the party for what they've said? The only one I can see who's still with the party is Roger Helmer, who if you read the article was trying to clarify something Ken Clarke (conservative) had said.

At the risk of pushing your blood pressure through the roof, have a read of this:

http://labour25.com/

Then come back and tell us why these people and their party aren't plastered all over the media.

Wow, you really are desperate aren't you? :lol:

Have you seen how old most of those articles are? Or the fact that most of the UKIP people involved have been booted out of the party for what they've said? The only one I can see who's still with the party is Roger Helmer, who if you read the article was trying to clarify something Ken Clarke (conservative) had said.

At the risk of pushing your blood pressure through the roof, have a read of this:

http://labour25.com/

Then come back and tell us why these people and their party aren't plastered all over the media.

I had just gone through and read them and was about to post the same.

I dont give a hoot if they said it or not.......

Perhaps you should.

......They are rightly or wrongly the only party I feel can offer me, that's an average non racist but patriotic Englishman, an opportunity to believe that once again my destiny could be in both my and my elected representatives hands........

Although it has to be said that the Tories have catagorically said the WILL, without exception, hold an in/out referendum in 2017.

..., rather than as now seeing my country race and culture being slowly but surely dismantled before my eyes......

Hmmm, I see Scotland democratically voting on independence soon but I think your race is pretty safe, as for culture, well that is intact but is and always has been an evolving beast.

by a bunch of non elected non representative left wing lunatics who favor personal beliefs and the needs of the shouting minority over the desires and aims of the majority.

By non elected do you mean the elected MEPs who sit in the parliament or the elected Prime Minister that sits on the council? And by left wing do you mean the right wing govenment or the mainly right wing MEPs?

I get very confused with your double think, I think you may be confused too.

KW

I think your the one confused are you Brian that little robot thing? the cons promised us a referendum on Europe , it never came, now they are saying in 2017 (they wont be in power then)they will have one then so that's an empty promise, still confused? oh and my comment re the non elected was in reference to the real leaders of the EU the president and his commissioners, did you vote for them , er that will be a no then are you going to vote for them? er that will be another no then, still confused dot com? oh and please tell me what the Scots referendum has to do with me I'm English, you probably dont know that term as you will be British, and I want ENGLISH back on my passport and every other piece of paper that says "NATIONALITY" get it now then.

KW