What is wrong with people on here and trolling?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't fallen anywhere, nor was I on a high horse. I was simply asking why, some people on here can't be constructive or give positive feed back? I've just proved my point..... Most of you on this thread cannot read a simple question and answer it... You simply read into what you want, and digress answering a question that hasn't been asked!!

Edited by lloydi73

I haven't fallen anywhere, I've just proved my point..... Most of you on this thread cannot read a simple question and answer it... You simply read into what you want, and digress answering a question that hasn't been asked!!

Now you're insulting multiple members all in one post. Incredible.

Now you're insulting multiple members all in one post. Incredible.

Read the opening statement on this thread...read the responses...case closed....proved my point... I'm done...leave you all to it. no doubt you'll slag me off and bang on about how I've run off or whatever...to be honest I couldn't give a hoot...like I said, point proven QED!!

I haven't fallen anywhere, nor was I on a high horse. I was simply asking why, some people on here can't be constructive or give positive feed back? I've just proved my point..... Most of you on this thread cannot read a simple question and answer it... You simply read into what you want, and digress answering a question that hasn't been asked!!

If you say so. However, in my opinion, your attitude is more than a little condescending, your posting style has several times been bordering on rude and your inability to see where you have fallen into your own categorisation is highly amusing. Suggest you try harder.

Is that any more positively constructive for you?