Hands free kit for iphone5

birdsallpl

i have had 3 diff parrots the mki9200,mki900 and the cheaper ck3100 and this cheaper one is in my opinion the best.The mki9200 is great if you want stream music ect, but for straight forward use and practicability the ck3100 is brilliant.It pairs with my iPhone 5c great,youi can have it totally voice activated where you just say phone and say the name of the person you want to call(as long as you have given them a voice tag) and at the end of the call just say end call.If some one calls you the number is displayed or the name is displayed if they are in your phone directory.You just say accept and take the call.As al4x says its a doddle to fit.

The mki9200 & mki900 have a separate wire less control unit and needs a battery but the ck3100 is powered by the car so more practical.All are excellent units but i found that i wasn't using the additional functions on the mki's,plus when we bought new cars they had factory sync systems.The unit i chose to keep for my shooting truck was the ck3100. (what ever you get check parrot website to see if your phone is compatable)

Edited by Davyo

Well don't know what mine is called Honda fitted it free when i bought my new CRV in 2005 as a sweetener as they could not deliver motor on day promised..

Was going to have it fitted it was quite expensive but who was i to argue when they said they would give me it fitted for free for having to wait 1 week for delivery.... :lol::lol::lol:

PS it works great with my 5s and also other phones I've had over the last few years.. :good: