I've got points ???

hunterdave

No I have not had one , you only get them if your naughty :innocent:

How many points get you banned ?

lets hope you dont find out theres enough people leaving of there own accord without you joining them i

like looking at your pigeon pics its the only time i get to see any :lol::lol:

At the risk of sounding like the bad language police, you were going to use the S swear word, but you know that's not allowed so you decided to replace the i with a 1 or a !. The intention was still to swear and to argue around the actual characters you typed somehow making it not a swear word is just silly semantics.

The site rule is no swearing, so just choose to word something differently that doesn't involve swearing, not just changing the spelling. That way you stay point free and give your word smithing skills a wee brush up too.

The moderators do not seem to put up with any #### and as #### flows downhill expect to receive #### back from the moderators I am posting this assuming that my #### does not hit the fan or I will be in the #### with the moderators just like you! No offence intended.

Regards

STOTTO

At the risk of sounding like the bad language police, you were going to use the S swear word, but you know that's not allowed so you decided to replace the i with a 1 or a !. The intention was still to swear and to argue around the actual characters you typed somehow making it not a swear word is just silly semantics.

The site rule is no swearing, so just choose to word something differently that doesn't involve swearing, not just changing the spelling. That way you stay point free and give your word smithing skills a wee brush up too.

605f19bfca9ab9cb45016c3effa6041c70000af9

hahaha points for using alternative swear words ...............What the Phantom menace is this world coming too !!

so what happens once you get 3 points under your belt ? do you get a choice to except a 1 month ban ? or a slapped wrist and have to attended a 2 hour basic English course at a local school on a Saturday morning .......

Edited by stevo

lets hope you dont find out theres enough people leaving of there own accord without you joining them i

like looking at your pigeon pics its the only time i get to see any :lol::lol:

Dont worry ,I am not going anywhere

If I did not spend so much time on here I would have to spend it talking to the wife :lol::lol:

Your nefarious efforts in advising that I word smith is exemplary not only in their indubitable fecklessness but also in the clarity with which they revealed the infinitesimal mental capacity in your possession. You are, without a doubt, the classic example of a man whose grandiose ambitions are so far in excess of the abject faculties at his disposal that even in receiving this ignoble castigation you accept it as a tribute of the highest regard.

605f19bfca9ab9cb45016c3effa6041c70000af9

The Da Vinci Code ?

I wasn't naughty, I spelt a swear word in a different way , so if it's not spelt correctly it is not a swear word, is it ? I would of given examples but I would probably get more points lol

You deliberately tried to get round the rules, you got caught. Stop whining

Your nefarious efforts in advising that I word smith is exemplary not only in their indubitable fecklessness but also in the clarity with which they revealed the infinitesimal mental capacity in your possession. You are, without a doubt, the classic example of a man whose grandiose ambitions are so far in excess of the abject faculties at his disposal that even in receiving this ignoble castigation you accept it as a tribute of the highest regard.

whot he said