digger

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every last bleddy one of em,

Atb

Flynny

Actually, just chatting with the missus, she says nuking them would be extreme. Would wreck the oil infrastructure. Just poison the water sources would be better.

Even Al Qaeda thinks this crowd are too bloodthirsty, so why only a couple of handfuls of Tornados?

Scary thing is my nephews are considering going out there I kid you not. Two guys of 22 and 33 who actually think they can make a difference.

If you sympathise with this bunch you end up beheaded. Mad thinking to go there offering help.

Get our special forces in there, every last one we have, and slaughter the lot of them.

Time to take the gloves off...

Do you think these are just a few armed nobodies with **** kit, they are a huge force with all the kit the USA and UK gave to the country, a few hundred SF are not going to defeat them.

Its a sad day but did anyone think that this would not be the outcome these people are perverts they enjoy hurting other people you cannot reason with people like that we cannot sort out the problems of the whole world I am starting to think that the real problem is all of the countries in this part of the world was made by us the Europeans and it is not working perhaps it would be better to let them do it not this lot of nutters but the main religiose groups .

Do you think these are just a few armed nobodies with **** kit, they are a huge force with all the kit the USA and UK gave to the country, a few hundred SF are not going to defeat them.

A few hundred may not defeat them, but couple ours with the americans and with every other country who cares to take a stand and you'll have a fighting force that may well have isis more than a little worried...

and please tone down the attitude, it doesn't suit you. No need to talk to me like im stupid...

Lets nuke them all, hang the consequences of the millions of innocents that will die. :rolleyes:

Innocents are already dying , ie Mr Henning,

You know what we mean/ how we feel Welsh one , so let's not start getting all smart ***** on us eh,

Just venting frustration at the death of a good man,

Atb

Flynny

A few hundred may not defeat them, but couple ours with the americans and with every other country who cares to take a stand and you'll have a fighting force that may well have isis more than a little worried...

and please tone down the attitude, it doesn't suit you. No need to talk to me like im stupid...

I was not talking to you like you are stupid,simply pointing out the futility of what you suggest.When we defeat them and install a government of our choice and then leave, what do you think will happen to the region? A clue might be in recent history.I make no apologies for my attitude,it is easy to bay for war but the consequences of the actual war is casualties on both sides,that means more British soldiers deaths .

I posted roughly this on anther forum.

As someone who served,and who now has a Son serving i hope we do not enter into another futile war that will cost British lives and at the end will cause a vacuum that will be filled by much of the same at the end.

Its what they have trained for and what they want to be used for. You dont ask for the three letters and avoid serious aggro. Give them time.

Could they be defeated by the SF in their entirety though? It won't solve the root cause. If they nail the crowd responsible for these beheadings, more will just take their place surely?