girl after my own heart

Richo85

Loved this pic as my daughter was taking great interest in my new fac daystate huntsman (unloaded with safety on).

She is only 2 but loves all aspects of shooting, helps me clean them. Eats what I bring back and knows how and where all kills come from..

Can't wait till she can have a little 410 to get her started.

I think if more people were open with there kids and got them to respect guns and firearms the world would be a better place, not worse.

Atb

post-69501-0-69164900-1412714904_thumb.jpg

My kids used to love going fishing for trout with me. They learned to kill it cook it eat it young.

Daughter now don't bat an eyelid when I bring any game home, her boyfriend is a bit squeamish.

Start em young and it's nothing out of the ordinary to them.

Figgy

Just really doesn't look right

I am not quite sure what you mean, she is not pointing it at anyone and its a perfectly nice picture.

Both my daughters went ferreting, shooting and fishing with me from an early age and as they grew older they came quite proficient in all aspects of those activities.

It didn't turn them into uncaring, urban terrorist, pychos.

I was wondering how long it would be until there was a negative comment.

Everybody is entitled to there opinion but I personally like the fact my daughter is enjoying it..

Father daughter bonding (priceless, for everything else there's barclaycard )

Barclaycard will help when she wants her first rifle. She is bound to want a Daystate to match Dad,s.

Great stuff. My daughter's 3 and wants to come shooting with her brothers and me when she is big enough.

Here they are a few years ago now. Eldest son now has SGC and a 20 bore for his use and younger son a .410. Both love air rifle shooting and have been out on the bunnies with me.

post-1510-0-33920700-1412782832_thumb.jpg

Great stuff. My daughter's 3 and wants to come shooting with her brothers and me when she is big enough.

Here they are a few years ago now. Eldest son now has SGC and a 20 bore for his use and younger son a .410. Both love air rifle shooting and have been out on the bunnies with me.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-1510-0-33920700-1412782832.jpg

bonnie and clyde ?

Edited by brian28

I was wondering how long it would be until there was a negative comment.

Everybody is entitled to there opinion but I personally like the fact my daughter is enjoying it..

Father daughter bonding (priceless, for everything else there's barclaycard )

😂😂

Wasn't meant to be a negative comment, I have never seen a 2 year old on the end of a rifle before, and it just doesn't look right lol

Glad your introducing the youngsters to the sport

Atb