David Cameron, story telling AGAIN

evo

Quite right... They work so hard they would be impossible to replace with white Nationals and productivity would drop by 50%..

It would cost me a fortune and I would have to curb our contribution to the Conservative Party somewhat..

Mind you with all the misery in the UKIP strongholds should be easy to get white Nationals to do the job ...shouldn't it ???

How did you know I was Scottish?

if you dislike this place so much why dont you simply take your so called hard earned and clear off

KW

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite right... They work so hard they would be impossible to replace with white Nationals and productivity would drop by 50%..

It would cost me a fortune and I would have to curb our contribution to the Conservative Party somewhat..

Mind you with all the misery in the UKIP strongholds should be easy to get white Nationals to do the job ...shouldn't it ???

How did you know I was Scottish?

You don't half talk some ****.

Troll. ? That's a laugh...you ukip supporters couldn't give a toss about imports, exports, balance of payments, the economy, cost of living, housing the NHS, or even who wins the title...all you want is a cessation of immigration, and a return to a pre war Britain full of totally white English People... come on... at least have the balls to admit you are just a bunch of closet racists... playing the old benefits card again... all you are really concerned about is immigrants claiming benefits white nationals should be claiming....

Just in case you hadn't noticed. This country was rife with benefit cheats, and work shy

scroungers long before Britain joined the European union and the population has burgeoned long before this also.

Its no good continually blaming immigrants from Europe and Asia for our own deficiencies.... at least they come here looking for work and a better life and don't hang around in their own country moaning about it.

I'm afraid the Britain Ukip supporters aspire to is long gone and good job too...

And one final point...if I had to work on a minimum wage I certainly wouldn't breed uncontrollably if I couldn't afford to support my offspring.

I was born into an impoverished family in the 50's...went to comprehensive school , dint **** about while there, got my first job at 15 and then went back to education, dragged myself up by the boot strings and worked my **** off for a better life, a good job, a secure future and a nice home... I certainly didn't try and blame my lot on anyone else.

I think we ought to have a UKIP section and you can all have an orgy in your own self pity every evening along with all the other pro Farage sycophants..then perhaps this forum could return to what it was developed for .

Troll Over.

dont wory about it mike its just kw being kw, if you dont support ukip with a passion your a lefty commie gardian reading traitor you should know that by now :lol: lighten up mate you couldn't take this stuff seriously its a forum

Edited by overandunder2012

At last you posted something tangible if not grammatically correct.

8/10

KW

cheers nice of you to say so old chap i must admit a avid devoted ukip supporter talking about tangibility did make me chuckle but cheers anyway :lol: see mike nothing to stress about

Edited by overandunder2012

:lol: Priceless...what a buffoon..makes Cameron look intelligent...

Just imagine him on the phone to the press secretary now..

Meine Kinder? Nein, nicht meine. Niemals!

:lol: Priceless...what a buffoon..makes Cameron look intelligent...

Just imagine him on the phone to the press secretary now..

Meine Kinder? Nein, nicht meine. Niemals!

once again you deliberately choose to ignore the information, strangely today on sky news the health service IS saying it cant cope thanks to sudden massive POPULATION INCREASE or are they liars as well

Mr Farage, whose wife is German, tweeted his own concerns that “84 per cent of population growth between 2001 and 2012 – or 3.8 million – was due to migration” – if you include children born here in the statistics.where is the conflict the kids are his he is ENGLISH its not the same as the average 4 born to a Somalian or asian couple who have set up in a des res here is it?

anyway you had a good day today?

840284_LA_troll_norway_zps1a95fbb8.jpg

KW

Edited by kdubya

Well thank The Lord, Osborne has managed to find an extra £2 billion for The NHS!!! Well done, where was it? In the pre election campaign fund? :) :) :)

where was it? seems he is going to cut welfare , oh goody its already cut to the sodding bone.

KW

Not sure, should I write this or not: I'm an immigrant from another EU country. Not getting any benefits, not in council house, also paid in around 40-50k tax in the last 10yrs. So, a net paying in person. Like being here, a better, more tolerant country than where I came from. I think I could be called integrated. Considering GB as my home now. Not planning to go back. Been interesting to read on pigeonwatch what people really think about us. So, any salvo towards me?

Not sure, should I write this or not: I'm an immigrant from another EU country. Not getting any benefits, not in council house, also paid in around 40-50k tax in the last 10yrs. So, a net paying in person. Like being here, a better, more tolerant country than where I came from. I think I could be called integrated. Considering GB as my home now. Not planning to go back. Been interesting to read on pigeonwatch what people really think about us. So, any salvo towards me?

so ? your very remit that you have been reading these threads should tell you that the main resentment is not against those who work in a skilled position and fulfilling a genuine need, its a cry of sorry we dont need anymore unskilled as we cant place our own,let alone cater for economic benefit migrants, our infrastructure is bursting at the seams in some area's, and yes your right we are tolerant perhaps over tolerant people and you may have noticed that that tolerance is being abused, and resentment is starting to be seen.

KW

Edited by kdubya

so ? your very remit that you have been reading these threads should tell you that the main resentment is not against those who work in a skilled position and fulfilling a genuine need, its a cry of sorry we dont need anymore unskilled as we cant place our own,let alone cater for economic benefit migrants, our infrastructure is bursting at the seams in some area's, and yes your right we are tolerant perhaps over tolerant people and you may have noticed that that tolerance is being abused, and resentment is starting to be seen.

KW

Yes, got that the main resentment is about people not willing to work, on benefits, skinning us of. However we should have the same agenda on the non working natives. iMHO.

Yes, got that the main resentment is about people not willing to work, on benefits, skinning us of. However we should have the same agenda on the non working natives. iMHO.

This is the political hot potato which is causing so much trouble. We have to treat EU citizens the same as UK ones. Changing the system for everyone won't happen when you have so many voters essentially dependent on the government for survival. IMHO this is akin to indentured slavery, but many people do not have a choice.

I reckon you are quite well integrated Steve! :good:

I reckon you are quite well integrated Steve! :good:

I'm delighted with your opinion, because You know me a little! Thank You!

This is the political hot potato which is causing so much trouble. We have to treat EU citizens the same as UK ones. Changing the system for everyone won't happen when you have so many voters essentially dependent on the government for survival. IMHO this is akin to indentured slavery, but many people do not have a choice.

You got a valid point there!

We do, you only have to read the comments on here of what most of us think of our native scroungers. But native they are, the immigrants should not receive a penny. We should put the money into getting people into work and forcing them to do it.

None of us have a problem with filling skilled work gaps as all countries need to do this. It's the non integration/segregation that grates on natives. That goes for Brits abroad forming their own comunities and not integrating into the society they live in.

Figgy

KW

:lol::lol: nice bit of backsliding there :yes::sick: :sick:

once again you deliberately choose to ignore the information, strangely today on sky news the health service IS saying it cant cope thanks to sudden massive POPULATION INCREASE or are they liars as well

Mr Farage, whose wife is German, tweeted his own concerns that “84 per cent of population growth between 2001 and 2012 – or 3.8 million – was due to migration” – if you include children born here in the statistics.where is the conflict the kids are his he is ENGLISH its not the same as the average 4 born to a Somalian or asian couple who have set up in a des res here is it?

anyway you had a good day today?

840284_LA_troll_norway_zps1a95fbb8.jpg

KW

You are right but some are so scared they will try to change anything to suit their views and opinions...smell the fear as the world is changing and they don't like it :lol:

This is going to be the scariest GE I've had to face in my 40 odd years as a voter. It is quite clear we are far to influenced by the media. Immigration is not the big problem we are describing here - it is really abuse of the system by a few and this includes a big few of our indigenous population too. But bearing in mind the massive cock up Blair and his 'babes'made of our economy, many of which are still there would you want the back in power?? Balls for example could be given the purse to look after - I could emigrate if that happened. The only benefit he might bring would be the headlines - with a name like that it would be a laugh a minute. Just look at the cock-up he made of the Harringay/Shoesmith debacle - he destroyed lives to get a few votes. Criminal.

Another coalition might actually be a good thing, Cameron/Osborne leading but who might partner them? Despite all the hype around UKIP I think UK will bottle it next May. Scots may actually give Tories a majority as they are fed up with Labour. Personally I think when you take away some of the 'volume' from the media the Tories have done better than anyone here would admit to. and for all you shooters don't forget Cameron seems to like us, is one of us, and has to forgo his love of our sport to govern us. For no other reason I could vote for him again.

It is quite clear we are far to influenced by the media. Immigration is not the big problem we are describing here

We can be influenced by the media if we allow ourselves to be, but I'd much rather the choice of media we have now than that of 20 years ago when all we had to inform us was the mainstream papers and tv. Most of which were in the pockets of one party or another.

Immigration is a massive issue. At least unlimited and uncontrolled immigration is a massive issue.

At the last GE the Tory's were constantly telling us to think that the running of the country was akin to running a household. They told us that Labour had been borrowing far too much and had maxed out the credit cards and cuts would have to be made. You must remember it?

Well now imagine the same country/household scenario and someone asks you to host a dinner party. How much food do you buy? how much drink do you buy? how much cutlery do you need, will there be enough parking for your guests? have you got a big enough table to seat them all? Of course if you knew how many you were catering for it would be easy to organise wouldn't it?

If, however, you have no idea how many people might be coming you could well find yourself, very quickly, up **** creek without a paddle.

Which is pretty much where we are now with uncontrolled immigration from the EU.

This is going to be the scariest GE I've had to face in my 40 odd years as a voter. It is quite clear we are far to influenced by the media. Immigration is not the big problem we are describing here - it is really abuse of the system by a few and this includes a big few of our indigenous population too. But bearing in mind the massive cock up Blair and his 'babes'made of our economy, many of which are still there would you want the back in power?? Balls for example could be given the purse to look after - I could emigrate if that happened. The only benefit he might bring would be the headlines - with a name like that it would be a laugh a minute. Just look at the cock-up he made of the Harringay/Shoesmith debacle - he destroyed lives to get a few votes. Criminal.

Another coalition might actually be a good thing, Cameron/Osborne leading but who might partner them? Despite all the hype around UKIP I think UK will bottle it next May. Scots may actually give Tories a majority as they are fed up with Labour. Personally I think when you take away some of the 'volume' from the media the Tories have done better than anyone here would admit to. and for all you shooters don't forget Cameron seems to like us, is one of us, and has to forgo his love of our sport to govern us. For no other reason I could vote for him again.

That's a fundamentally good point and a very valid and important one which appears to have slipped everyone's attention.

The vast majority of Titled Landowners, Estate owners, & Farmers whose land we shoot over are of the upper class and of staunch conservative principles. Only they can protect the future of shooting and field sports in Britain.

If UKIP did ever come to ascendancy in the polls and actually govern they would be the peoples party as they say...predominately working class Britons. Your ordinary man and woman in the street who fundamentally are in the absolute majority as Non shooting nature lovers... There might be a majority of UKIP voters who use this forum but I can guarantee 90% of the UKIP vote nationally couldn't give a toss about Shooting and if country sports ever came to a serious referendum issue would prefer to see a live bird in the garden than a dead one on the butchers rack.

Just be careful what you wish for.

I shall be voting Conservative..not least because Daves doing a good job, the economy is in recovery and Britain is climbing out of the doldrums but principally because I want to preserve my sport... The Duke of ****** and Lord ****** would have me lynched and drummed off their land if they thought I was UKIP radical. :yes::)