Insane Bikers (Video)

Munzy

This is gobsmacking.

No thought for other road users or indeed their own safety.

By far the most reckless riding I've ever seen and on British roads too...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=434493613365438

Thinking back to the video a few months back that the dead rider's mum released, where the car driver was found guilty of DWDCaA; I wonder, what hope would the hundred or so cars they passed have (legally) if they had hit one of these morons. There is no chance they would have seen the bikes and so the car driver is instantly at fault if they moved lanes and hit them.

Edited by Munzy

Hopefully when they eventually bin it and die, noone else will be involved. Inconsiderate ********!

Filtering through traffic should be illegal, even at normal speeds. Thing is, when in my lane I should be able to move about between those lines without having to check behind. But if I don't and a bike who would technically be in my lane puts himself through the back window this is my fault. Rediculous.

Hopefully when they eventually bin it and die, noone else will be involved. Inconsiderate ********!

Filtering through traffic should be illegal, even at normal speeds. Thing is, when in my lane I should be able to move about between those lines without having to check behind. But if I don't and a bike who would technically be in my lane puts himself through the back window this is my fault. Rediculous.

There'll be a liberal candidates post available for you in Ryedale soon if you fancy it

Clocked this earlier.

I'm a biker and have loads of biker mates from all over the country and this has been criticized from every corner.

I'm no angel, but this pair are living on borrowed time and are not going to be making many more videos of this ilk.

I certainly hope so, but I'm just wondering how many innocent people they'll be likely to take with them. :sad1:

Do you own a tin hat? If so I'd put it on, I've just got the popcorn out ready ;)

Used to wear one for a living but not too worried about keyboard warriors. I stand by my comment. To wish somebody dead or seriously injured is vile and ignorant in the extreme and not consistent with the high standards we as sportsmen are meant to extol.

To wish somebody dead or seriously injured is vile and ignorant in the extreme and not consistent with the high standards we as sportsmen are meant to extol.

Not sure anyone has ACTUALLY said they wished death upon them, just that if they continue to ride like that they soon will be dead and people hope nobody else is injured. Just my opinion but what I saw in that video is completely inexcusable. If they want to drive like that they should be on a track day. Highly irresponsible IMO. ATB 425

Geez just watched it, like the guy in jaws said "they're going to die" On a few under/over takes a car or lorry only had to drift a few inches and there would have been a fatality.

Just wondering if any of the people in the cars/lorries called 101 or 999 and if someone did were they caught by the police. Biggest favour the law could do them would be to revoke their licenses for ever.

In summer we come across many bikers on the A69, have to say they are normally well disciplined and a danger to no one.