The Brits

keg

Whoops and Madonna has just been pulled **** over apex off the stage by one of her dancers, she couldn't get her cape off in time....! Ha-ha-ha........ Fair play though she did continue.

Kanye Wests perform as was a disgrace and most of it had to be bleeped out...

Edited by KPV4

Yes, that was some stumble by the material girl. Think someone needs to tell her it's called hip-hop and not hip-pop.

Paloma was dissapointing. Shame really as I like her work!

As for Mr K West! What a disgrace! And the cheek "fat *** cheek" of his Mrs to get people to stand up for that assault on common decency, is beyond me?

And as for Ant and Dec! How the hell did that pair of feckless buffoons get to host it? They are awful, cheap puns and even cheaper suits.

Yes, that was some stumble by the material girl. Think someone needs to tell her it's called hip-hop and not hip-pop.

Paloma was dissapointing. Shame really as I like her work!

As for Mr K West! What a disgrace! And the cheek "fat *** cheek" of his Mrs to get people to stand up for that assault on common decency, is beyond me?

And as for Ant and Dec! How the hell did that pair of feckless buffoons get to host it? They are awful, cheap puns and even cheaper suits.

Your ears must differ from mine, I thought Paloma was excellent.

Agree with you all, so glad it's not just me :lol::lol:

Never understood Mr k Kardashian, my dog is more tuneful!

Ken Bruce and popmaster is good Jeremy Vine needs Canasten cream.....

Your ears must differ from mine, I thought Paloma was excellent.

She was struggling to hit some notes i think but she sings better than i do!

I cant do two anymore, it makes me want to get into the radio and start slapping whoever is on air.

On top of my slap-pile would be Steve Wright (factoids? You can keep your half-true anal bum veins to your self) and Jeremy 'Jezza' Vine, with his desperate to outrage tabloid, low rent, show for red-faced, temple pulsating, curtain twitchers.

R4 is tops though.

On top of my slap-pile would be Steve Wright (factoids? You can keep your half-true anal bum veins to your self) and Jeremy 'Jezza' Vine, with his desperate to outrage tabloid, low rent, show for red-faced, temple pulsating, curtain twitchers.

R4 is tops though.

You describe Jezza far more eloquently than i can :good::good:

R4 is tops though.

I cant stand sally traffic. Id rather sit stationary on the M25 for three hours than listen to her.

The only bad thing about the Brits was Ant and Dec, Simon Cowells bloated face (cheek implants?) Kanye West was absolute sloppy brown stuff..

Ok, let me start again. The only good thing about the Brits was paloma in my opinion.

As for radio 2 I don't mind Ken Bruce but prefer it when the guest presenters take over, like Patrick Kielty, Zoe Ball and wotsherface but can't listen to that stuttering sidekick of Machonies on 6, who is a rabid anti by the way, so tend to plug in phone and away we go.

but can't listen to that stuttering sidekick of Machonies on 6, who is a rabid anti by the way.

He managed to forget that when he played my former Ag college with his band in 1999! Lol

I dont mind Radcliffe as at least he knows his music but the others do my nut in. Mayo / Wright and their totally bonkers side kicks give me violent tendancies. The rest of them are way too pleased with themselves. I miss Wogan :-(

Edited by ack-ack

Last time i saw it Mick Fleetwood & Sam Fox were presenting.

a true car crash that was

Wait for it..............

Have you been injured in an accident in work or pulled off the stage backwards by one of your dancers? If so why not contact claims direct you could be entitled to compensation.............!!!!

Ha..ha...ha...ha........

and you know shes a material girl :)

The only bad thing about the Brits was Ant and Dec, Simon Cowells bloated face (cheek implants?) Kanye West was absolute sloppy brown stuff..

Ok, let me start again. The only good thing about the Brits was paloma in my opinion.

As for radio 2 I don't mind Ken Bruce but prefer it when the guest presenters take over, like Patrick Kielty, Zoe Ball and wotsherface but can't listen to that stuttering sidekick of Machonies on 6, who is a rabid anti by the way, so tend to plug in phone and away we go.

aaaaagh zoe ball ! only claudia winkelman is worse