PW NvS Charity Shoot Registration

Teal

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must apologise to all the Northern team in advance for my poor shooting but after drinking some rather fine/strong Whiskey and being encouraged by Mr Will Poon I am now attending the shoot. Look forward to meeting you all, well some of you anyway lol😉

Edited by Paul taylor

I must apologise to all the Northern team in advance for my poor shooting but after drinking some rather fine/strong Whiskey and being encouraged by Mr Will Poon I am now attending the shoot. Look forward to meeting you all, well some of you anyway lol

:good:

That's me paid up for this year,looking forward to beating the south again.

Suffeners remember its the taking part that counts :lol:

Glad your up for it 😊

And just to say we won last year it was the northernnnners that had the recount so seems just taking part isn't all that counts 😗😃

All the best

Of

Glad your up for it

And just to say we cheated last year it was the northernnnners that had the recount so seems just taking part isn't all that counts

All the best

Of

Nah, it was the southern ground that cocked up the scores, giving the southern team false hope. To be fair the board of inquiry was administered by southerners when they realised a mistake had been made. Well done for your honesty on that on, the south :good:

It still stands that we, the North, have left the south defeated to the tune of 4-1.

But at the end of the day that doesn't matter as we are all helping raise money for charity, and that's what counts.

Sorted that for you ;)

:shaun:

As you can all see its a northern thing altering posts 😣

Done by the few that have moved on from slate and chalk board 😗

And now its definately the winning that's important

Out for practice tomorrow after I've ordered a new gun

Apparently the one I broke Sunday was out of warrentey 😧

All the best

Of

I have tickets to see the Prodigy the night before, so Ill be in around 3 am and then drive to the shoot, hmmmm #### #### ####....what to do????

Turn up and shoot the South need you.

If you have to make a choice buy the Prodigy live album and come the Charity shoot listening to in the car on your way :good::lol:

I was gutted for you on that slight loose bit. Mind you it could have been worse, it could have been a new one instead of that 130+ year old hammer gun with twisted barrels :cry1:

Hope it's not a expensive fix mate

It's just a bit of wear and tear really mate already on its way to be fixed

Must dig out the reciet for it then haggle when they try to charge more than new price 😗😀

Anyway better get a gun for this comp

Suggestions ?

All the best

Of