Richard III

Scully

You missed the link Scully !

I have to say I'm a history nut too and particularly like the documentaries on very early sites, neolithic through to the dark ages (800 ad ish). Excavations at Flag Fen etc are really interesting. I followed the RIII excavation and the early factual links to the body, including the curved spinal condition so add the link will you ! ?

You missed the link Scully !

I have to say I'm a history nut too and particularly like the documentaries on very early sites, neolithic through to the dark ages (800 ad ish). Excavations at Flag Fen etc are really interesting. I followed the RIII excavation and the early factual links to the body, including the curved spinal condition so add the link will you ! ?

Have just clicked on link above and it's working; for me anyhow! Anyone else it's not working for? :ninja:

apparently...someone stuck a sword up his bottom..............i bet that brought tears to his eyes........wonder if he worked for D&G.. :whistling:

Noooooo... It was the shirt lifter Edward II who apparently met his end with a red-hot poker inserted up his fundament.

Richard III was killed by sword blows to the skull, although there may well have been some post-mortem desecration of the body

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-29222775

Edited by amateur

Noooooo... It was the shirt lifter Edward II who apparently met his end with a red-hot poker inserted up his fundament.

Richard III was killed by sword blows to the skull, although there may well have been some post-mortem desecration of the body

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-29222775

yeah quite right.......the medic bods said he received a thrust or 2 up the old rusty sherrifs badge when he was dead and draped over a horse...they have identified the cut marks on the bone from that area ....they didnt like him mr mannering

Edited by ditchman

yeah quite right.......the medic bods said he received a thrust or 2 up the old rusty sherrifs badge when he was dead and draped over a horse...they have identified the cut marks on the bone from that area ....they didnt like him mr mannering

Local legend has it he was killed with a red hot poker up the lower intestinal tract to hide any visual evidence of his death.

They say his screams still echo around the village on a still ghostly night and across the Berkeley Vale.