PW Charity Shoot NvS 2015 discussion thread

shoot and be safe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps, how many PW members (lightweight of course) can you fit in an L200 :ninja: :ninja: :ninja::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

The first year the charity shoot was held a member in the south bravely volunteered to co-ordinate a bulk order of printed t-shirts. Just before the final order was placed, I can recall putting a graphical plot of the sizes that had been requested up on the website.

If I were to tell you it was (very) heavily skewed would you be able to guess whether it was towards the daintier, or to the more robust end of the scale?

Thought we weren't going to mention that again :ninja: why was it I had to sit in the front ??? I was one of the smaller ones :whistling::lol:

Dunnow, ask the driver :ninja: It was a good night though (Malt's were Expensive - think I own a distillery somewhere after that night :ninja::/ )

Don't be shy , come and shoot. The scores out of 100 are between 30's and low 90's, so space for everyone . We usually attract around about 80 shooters with the top 10 on each team's scores to count. It is a very good fun day out with lots of ribbing. Have a look on the web site for the history and scores of the past years.Perhaps someone could put a link on 'cause i'm thick. from Auntie.

I've deliberated joining in with this for the last couple of years but dipped out as I'm pants at shotgun and often the days clashed with lambing season.

If Aunties off then I may well bite my lip and join in as she did a fantastic job of making me feel welcome at Marne!

I've deliberated joining in with this for the last couple of years but dipped out as I'm pants at shotgun and often the days clashed with lambing season.

If Aunties off then I may well bite my lip and join in as she did a fantastic job of making me feel welcome at Marne!

If you can make it you will enjoy it.

There is some good craic on the day.

Never mind the translator mate its a packed lunch or picnic hamper you'll need to bring

Strange food up T north

All the best

Of

Thanks for the tip old farrier! I'm doing my bit for charity by bringing them a box of matches, don't have the patience to wait for them to light the BBQ with 2 sticks....:whistling: