UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

Just the same as it will be with him IE a growing force, did you watch question time last night? members of the audience saying one after another they were sick of the same old same old from the two established parties (one told cable that the libs were finished :lol: and did not include them as a major party) and that they wanted something NEW

KW

i doubt it mate with out nigel theres no credible leaders i think its a dead duck if he bails. i agree everyone wants something new but ukip are just torys but further to the right that want out of europe (cant blame em for that) so theres not much new there really. just my opinion of course not to be taken as gospel.

He knows, he's the South Thanet Milkman. :lol:

nowt wrong with being a milkman :lol:

post-61414-0-75729200-1428662825_thumb.jpg

Edited by overandunder2012

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i doubt it mate with out nigel theres no credible leaders i think its a dead duck if he bails. i agree everyone wants something new but ukip are just torys but further to the right that want out of europe (cant blame em for that) so theres not much new there really. just my opinion of course not to be taken as gospel.

Agree. Around here the UKIP people that I've spoken to are ex-(far right) tories and ex-BNP. Not exactly an attractive proposition for me. They wouldn't just cut some people's benefits, they'd ban benefits to anyone, judging by their rhetoric on the street a few months ago.

nice to see the kippers still think they are the enlightened ones and that the british people all think like them and ukip will "give the people what they want" erm why are they such a small party if thats true :lol: and they say everyone else wears blinkers or are blind !!!!

wonder where ukip will be when nigel resigns in may, wonder if he will keep that promis after all im sure nigel wouldn't lie to the people. time will tell :lol:

wonder if red ed will buy nige a pint for helping him get elected ?

you see kippers trying to desperately force their agenda down peoples throats on facebook all the time with cries of commie and traitors for those that dont accept their views. you got to chuckle really :lol: they must have a ukip phrase book the british guide to patronizing people maybe :lol:

ukip are right about 1 thing, we do need out of europe, shame they could not deliver it even if they want to.

I find it rather puerile for someone who isn't at all keen to state which party he will vote for, is very keen on ridiculing the choices of others.

I don't care what UKIP can or can't deliver. I don't think anyone is deluded enough to believe UKIP are going to sail to a majority and install Farage into number 10. I do believe however, that UKIP can set a precedent for change and I also believe that they come under so much ridicule (as do their supporters) because their opponents know this and they are scared. It doesn't matter how many laughing emoticons are used; the fear is there for all to see.

If UKIP weren't perceived as a threat they would be largely ignored by the populace and the other mainstream parties. UKIP can do damage to the establishment, and the establishment knows this, which is why they keep banging on about a 'vote for UKIP will put Labour back in'.

That may well happen, but if it does it wont leave UKIP with a reduced percentage of the vote, which a vote for the tories in order to keep labour out, would.

Change wont happen overnight, but if it isn't voted for then it wont happen at all. I'm voting for change. I no longer want to be dictated to by unaccountable bureaucrats.

UKIP Win

The senior section (ages 13 to 18) of my childrens school held a mock general election just before Easter. They announced the results yesterday

UKIP win with 40% of the vote

Conservatives second

Followed by Labour, LIb Dems and Greens.

Well what would you know. And these are bright, well off, kids at that.

I find it rather puerile for someone who isn't at all keen to state which party he will vote for, is very keen on ridiculing the choices of others.

I don't care what UKIP can or can't deliver. I don't think anyone is deluded enough to believe UKIP are going to sail to a majority and install Farage into number 10. I do believe however, that UKIP can set a precedent for change and I also believe that they come under so much ridicule (as do their supporters) because their opponents know this and they are scared. It doesn't matter how many laughing emoticons are used; the fear is there for all to see.

If UKIP weren't perceived as a threat they would be largely ignored by the populace and the other mainstream parties. UKIP can do damage to the establishment, and the establishment knows this, which is why they keep banging on about a 'vote for UKIP will put Labour back in'.

That may well happen, but if it does it wont leave UKIP with a reduced percentage of the vote, which a vote for the tories in order to keep labour out, would.

Change wont happen overnight, but if it isn't voted for then it wont happen at all. I'm voting for change. I no longer want to be dictated to by unaccountable bureaucrats.

im probably going to vote for who ever is most likely to stop the torys getting in in my area there you go that should keep you happy. like many i will probably vote for a guy i dont like to stop a guy i like even less getting in. hobsons choice i know

if you saw the team for thanet south even you'd find it hard to believe anyone could be afraid of those numptys, heres a smily face to hide my total fear :lol:

in all seriousness joking aside i dont see ukip as a real threat the torys worry me more they are far more likely to be elected and at the end of the day they defo will only look after their own.

UKIP Win

The senior section (ages 13 to 18) of my childrens school held a mock general election just before Easter. They announced the results yesterday

UKIP win with 40% of the vote

Conservatives second

Followed by Labour, LIb Dems and Greens.

Well what would you know. And these are bright, well off, kids at that.

That's really interesting. Raises a whole load of questions around the demographics of the school as well as the location, but none the less if that is anything like a representative indication of what future voters would do then it is very telling, although I suspect that it isn't.

im probably going to vote for who ever is most likely to stop the torys getting in in my area there you go that should keep you happy. like many i will probably vote for a guy i dont like to stop a guy i like even less getting in. hobsons choice i know

if you saw the team for thanet south even you'd find it hard to believe anyone could be afraid of those numptys, heres a smily face to hide my total fear :lol:

in all seriousness joking aside i dont see ukip as a real threat the torys worry me more they are far more likely to be elected and at the end of the day they defo will only look after their own.

Let me think about that last point :hmm:

Yes, I have. So you don't think that Labour will be dictated to by the Unions?

The Unions that did their damned best to destroy progressive work practices in this country, and lead to a significant part of major construction industry being closed down. Plus the winter of discontent and all that, with bodies being left unburied.

Ah well, keep on following the flock.....

White, English, and from reasonably well off middle/professional class families in the main I suspect given ABB's location.

That's really interesting. Raises a whole load of questions around the demographics of the school as well as the location, but none the less if that is anything like a representative indication of what future voters would do then it is very telling, although I suspect that it isn't.

Private school, Hertfordshire. Which is worrying.

However I should have added that the UKIP candidate for the constituency is actually the Physics master at the school. So this could have skewed the result somewhat !!!

Obviously liked by his pupils in that case.

However I should have added that the UKIP candidate for the constituency is actually the Physics master at the school. So this could have skewed the result somewhat !!!

Haha that adds an extra dimension certainly.

It could lead to a really interesting discussion though in trying to establish what really is behind it.

Kids are slated for being a bit idealistic in their political views, along with 50% of Scotland if the polls are correct. So maybe the single issue approach of UKIP polarises that for them somewhat, the kids that is, not the Scot's :)

Let me think about that last point :hmm:

Yes, I have. So you don't think that Labour will be dictated to by the Unions?

The Unions that did their damned best to destroy progressive work practices in this country, and lead to a significant part of major construction industry being closed down. Plus the winter of discontent and all that, with bodies being left unburied.

Ah well, keep on following the flock.....

less of two evils told you its hobsons choice their all *****, keep your protest vote going if it helps get the torys out im happy :good:

im probably going to vote for who ever is most likely to stop the torys getting in in my area ​Spoken like a true politician. there you go that should keep you happy. Much appreciated but I wasn't unhappy before; merely stating that you haven't said who you will be voting for lest you be ridiculed, but are more than happy to ridicule others for their choices. I notice you still haven't said who you'll be voting for, but that's fine; I know how scary it can be.

like many i will probably vote for a guy i dont like to stop a guy i like even less getting in. hobsons choice i know

if you saw the team for thanet south even you'd find it hard to believe anyone could be afraid of those numptys,I think it's what the party represents that many fear, and not individuals. heres a smily face to hide my total fear :lol:Not working I'm afraid, the fear is palpable.

in all seriousness joking aside i dont see ukip as a real threat You never miss an opportunity to ridicule them or their supporters, so I'm afraid I don't believe you.

the torys worry me more they are far more likely to be elected Only if people vote for them. and at the end of the day they defo will only look after their own. Unlike the other parties you mean?

Although I've contributed.... I'm amazed by the longevity of this thread.... further amazed by the coincidental parallels to the UKIP manifesto also....

In essence 24 pages of sheer ****.

Not posting again on UKKKIP until after the election and the Blue flag is flying above No 10 and Farage is behind the drive through mic at MacDonalds South Thanet.

" No fag ash in my salmon caesar and caviar crepe please Nige,and can you double fry the chips...No that's Tartar not Ketchup."

Cue the Hartlepool and Welsh Militants for a smart**** reply.... :lol:

They always have to get the last word in........ :yes:

Obviously liked by his pupils in that case.

A bit like the 2 UKIP MPs, elected because they are liked by their electorate, not necessarily because of the party they moved to? I voted yellow locally because as much as I cannot stand Clegg, our local councillor is brilliant, gets things done and I like him as a person.

im probably going to vote for who ever is most likely to stop the torys getting in in my area ​Spoken like a true politician. there you go that should keep you happy. Much appreciated but I wasn't unhappy before; merely stating that you haven't said who you will be voting for lest you be ridiculed, but are more than happy to ridicule others for their choices. I notice you still haven't said who you'll be voting for, but that's fine; I know how scary it can be.

like many i will probably vote for a guy i dont like to stop a guy i like even less getting in. hobsons choice i know

if you saw the team for thanet south even you'd find it hard to believe anyone could be afraid of those numptys,I think it's what the party represents that many fear, and not individuals. heres a smily face to hide my total fear :lol:Not working I'm afraid, the fear is palpable.

in all seriousness joking aside i dont see ukip as a real threat You never miss an opportunity to ridicule them or their supporters, so I'm afraid I don't believe you.

the torys worry me more they are far more likely to be elected Only if people vote for them. and at the end of the day they defo will only look after their own. Unlike the other parties you mean?

seriously cmon if you mean im afraid to leave europe dream on i would vote for out just as much you would. well i was until today genuinely a undecided voter much to your annoyance yes there was no big secret told you before but you wouldn't have it but im going with red ed as much as i detest labour i detest the torys more. there you go iv decided.now you could tell me all sorts of bad things about labour save your breath id probably agree with you.

well your also wrong about me, iv never ridiculed anyone for voting ukip ,iv ridiculed ukip on a few occasions as you have all the other partys but i think you will be hard pushed to find a post where iv ever said to anyone your a **** your voting ukip. you vote for whoever you like mate its no problem to me i dont care

A bit like the 2 UKIP MPs, elected because they are liked by their electorate, not necessarily because of the party they moved to? I voted yellow locally because as much as I cannot stand Clegg, our local councillor is brilliant, gets things done and I like him as a person.

fair play

Nor me and i have always been a Tory, always will be but locally it's about the person rather than the party. I am sick and tired of hearing people complaining about five years of austerity.

Let's not forget that it took Labour 13 years to make the mess it has.

Edited by keg

Although I've contributed.... I'm amazed by the longevity of this thread.... further amazed by the coincidental parallels to the UKIP manifesto also....

Not posting again on UKKKIP until after the election and the Blue flag is flying above No 10 and Farage is behind the drive through mic at MacDonalds South Thanet.

" No fag ash in my salmon caesar and caviar crepe please Nige,and can you double fry the chips...No that's Tartar not Ketchup."

Cue the Hartlepool and Welsh Militants for a smartarse reply.... :lol:

FM here's the reply you asked for

hell%20up_zpskqnywvtq.jpg

Cue the Hartlepool and Welsh Militants for a smartarse reply.... :lol:

Not posting again on UKIP until after the election - No - I just don't believe it.

We know that you are just teasing us - come on, come on - you just cannot help yourself.

This is democracy at work in it's best form. Lots of opinions, some carefully thought out and others testosteronal reaction.

Please post again, please, please. We need something to laugh about. We just cannot do without you.

Not posting again on UKIP until after the election - No - I just don't believe it.

We know that you are just teasing us - come on, come on - you just cannot help yourself.

This is democracy at work in it's best form. Lots of opinions, some carefully thought out and others testosteronal reaction.

Please post again, please, please. We need something to laugh about. We just cannot do without you.

Don't panic he will post again, he has form re this is my last post on the subject only to re-enter the melee.

KW

seriously cmon if you mean im afraid to leave europe dream on i would vote for out just as much you would. well i was until today genuinely a undecided voter much to your annoyance yes there was no big secret told you before but you wouldn't have it but im going with red ed as much as i detest labour i detest the torys more. there you go iv decided.now you could tell me all sorts of bad things about labour save your breath id probably agree with you.

well your also wrong about me, iv never ridiculed anyone for voting ukip ,iv ridiculed ukip on a few occasions as you have all the other partys but i think you will be hard pushed to find a post where iv ever said to anyone your a **** your voting ukip. you vote for whoever you like mate its no problem to me i dont care

I never said you were afraid to leave Europe; I said UKIP bashers are just that because they are afraid of what UKIP represent. They represent change.

The mainstream parties all ridiculed UKIP and dismissed them as racist amongst other things, and didn't take them seriously...until they could see how popular they were becoming, and now they are being taken seriously. Why has Cameron all of a sudden decided a referendum isn't such a bad thing? Because he can't lose, that's why. Not only is it a potential vote winner, he knows he has no intention of letting us have one; so he can promise what he likes about Europe until the election is over. He'll simply blame parliamentary tactics and then he'll retire. What does he have to lose? His house? His income? His job? Now that's worth a smilie emoticon.

It makes no difference to me who you vote for, at least you're willing to vote; all I was commenting on was your reluctance to say which way you were voting but willing to ridicule those who had and the party they had chosen. You don't have to insult anyone personally, all it takes to ridicule an individual is to ridicule the choices they make....it's the stuff of playgrounds.

Not long now; don't forget to vote. :good: