UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

Do we really need another UKIP brown-nosing thread? ???

It's a novel idea but instead of telling us who you're voting for individually, just do it and we will all see the results on Friday.

Indeed 60 pages of it already on the go and that's not enough. Likewise for all the other party threads too I will add.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: That's a bit rich ..... coming from you ukip shoe polish gobblers...

Practice what you preach...we've just had 60 odd pages of pro ukip dysentry in case you hadn't noticed Gordon.

Oh we noticed all right :yes: most of the **** in it was from you, even after you bowed out and had your ha ha ha famous last word on it :whistling: what did they call archers book about the cons? ah that's it Honour Amongst Thieves. sleep tight it just may be your last night under your con men rule PLEEEEEASE.

KW

Oh we noticed all right :yes: most of the **** in it was from you, even after you bowed out and had your ha ha ha famous last word on it :whistling: what did they call archers book about the cons? ah that's it Honour Amongst Thieves. sleep tight it just may be your last night under your con men rule PLEEEEEASE.

KW

Give that monkey a rest tonight KW... its having an adverse affect on your intelligence.

I can understand why people worrying about how immigration will affect the economy, education and the NHS, these are reasonable and tangible fears, but a general, undefined fear of the effect of immigration is pretty much the definition of xenophobia. Well done you.

FalconFN - I don't think you have a clue about the effect of immigrants on the economy, NHS, education, the Police, interpreters, but it doesn't stop you posting rubbish. I worry about all these effects, but you just take it as a general comment on immigrants.

To even hint that I am xenophobic is untrue and pretty shabby.

Somewhere, there is a village missing their own idiot. I think I can help them locate you.

Give that monkey a rest tonight KW... its having an adverse affect on your intelligence.

At least I have some intelligence to affect, oh and did you ever clear up the confusion about the UKIP candidate you conversed with?

KW

Sounds like you are desperately trying to convince yourself not me...

The economy is key to any successful nation.... and money key to the economy...

That's it in a nutshell.!

I think you have to ask yourself tomorrow when you enter the booth...

Do I vote for reversal and a return to the dark ages or do I vote for continuance and the substantial growth in the economy.

Doesn't take much thinking about or several paragraphs of dribble to explain. :no:

Hilarious...you still don't get it do you. :lol:

Never mind, not long to go now and I'm sure you and your wallet will be very happy, but not by my vote.

And there you have it, written in black and white and the true reason people vote ukip.

I can understand why people worrying about how immigration will affect the economy, education and the NHS, these are reasonable and tangible fears, but a general, undefined fear of the effect of immigration is pretty much the definition of xenophobia. Well done you.

Typical anti UKIP rhetoric, well worn and no longer effective I'm afraid; calling UKIP supporters xenophobic in attempts to shut them up and shout them down. The Tories used to do this also, but then changed their minds, as did Labour, and started talking about immigration when they realised just how popular UKIP's policies on immigration are.

UKIP policy on immigration is based on the Australian points policy, and not one dictated to us by unelected and unaccountable politicians in Europe.

Fisherman Mike is asleep..he will answer any queries after tomorrow nights conservative election victory party..thank you for your enquiry.

Must just be asleep for this thread? as your still posting I see on another UKIP thread your not interested in :lol:

KW

Its hard to dislike someone entirely on a forum, :/

No its not, there are a few who meet that criteria, strangely enough they are all self interest tory boys .

KW

Edited by kdubya

FalconFN - I don't think you have a clue about the effect of immigrants on the economy, NHS, education, the Police, interpreters, but it doesn't stop you posting rubbish. I worry about all these effects, but you just take it as a general comment on immigrants.o

To even hint that I am xenophobic is untrue and pretty shabby.

Somewhere, there is a village missing their own idiot. I think I can help them locate you.

Please don't call me an idiot, I'm no Einstein but I certainly have not written rubbish, if I have I'd like you to point it out and I'll apologise.

I have written my opinion, as have you, the only difference between us is that I stand by what I have said and you clearly are attempting to use abuse to distance yourself from your post. Your side issues happen to be my main issues and it is pretty clear from your earlier post what your main issue is. I did not say it lightly but I stand by what I said.

Mike, I'm sorry but you appear to be a shallow, unpleasant and self-obsessed man.

Its hard to dislike someone entirely on a forum, but you seem to have no redeeming qualities :/

Three out of five aint bad...

Don't take it so seriously... I don't...

You don't know me..if you did you would like me.. :yes:

Add conceited to that list. :lol:

Politics and Football both fair game for a good off topic slanging match.

Please don't call me an idiot, I'm no Einstein but I certainly have not written rubbish,

You are correct - you are no Einstein. When you accuse me of xenophobia - it is rubbish and you deserve to be labelled as the village idiot.

You take a dislike to people solely on the basis of their voting preference?

Hmm is there a term for people of that disposition..what is it again :whistling:

I really am going to sleep now.

Best wishes to ALL...

(Never go to bed without making up with your friends.)

Hope I dream about Sam Cam... :rolleyes:

Edited by Fisherman Mike

You take a dislike to people solely on the basis of their voting preference?

Never said that, :no: that's your take not mine, its just strange that the **** heads who I dislike are the ones who are up their own Harris's, the ones who bash those on benefits at each and every opportunity (cherry bobs in the scheme of the welfare budget) whilst at the same time applauding the big boys who avoid or simply evade paying their dues.

They are also the ones who love the ability to exploit cheap imported labour at the cost of driving down wages and making the ability of our youth to build a home's and families based on a living wage now just about impossible, they are the ones I have no time for funny how they tend to be tory's :yes:

KW

Edited by kdubya

Mike - I am not a Mancunian - Lancastrian and proud of it. I have taken stick and dished some about, but anyone who knows me, knows my view on people of different religious beliefs, colour, country of origin etc. All are equal and should be treated as such.

Comments from FalconFN couldn't be more wide of the mark and he says he stands by them. Village idiot flatters him.

I don't need patronising advice.

I really am going to sleep now.

what was it Tory boy said? ah that's it judge me on my actions, I see why you like him so much?

KW

You are correct - you are no Einstein. When you accuse me of xenophobia - it is rubbish and you deserve to be labelled as the village idiot.

You seem to have done it again.

You said: The economy, education and NHS will survive under any government. They are side issues to me. I worry what the country will be like for my grandchildren, with unlimited immigration.

The definition of xenophobia is: A person who is fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or of people from different countries or cultures

Can you not see why your post makes you sound like a xenophobe? Perhaps it was poorly explained by you, perhaps you are not at all xenophobic but just incapable of explaining your thoughts properly? I wouldn't say it was an idiotic post, but it was dangerously close...

Three out of five aint bad...

Don't take it so seriously... I don't...

You don't know me..if you did you would like me.. :yes:

Add conceited to that list. :lol:

Politics and Football both fair game for a good off topic slanging match.

Fair do's Mike, you made tea come out of my nose,it will be boring without election threads come a few days.

Never mind there will be the Christmas elections to look forward to :good::lol: