Help me someone please.

JDog

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Motty would have to look after JDog and supply all the kit he had forgotten to take with him .

I do think JDog should get his good lady to write a note with his telephone number and address on and ensure he has it with him when he leaves , just so he can be taken back home should he forget where he lives.

I think Motty would have to look after JDog and supply all the kit he had forgotten to take with him .

I do think JDog should get his good lady to write a note with his telephone number and address on and ensure he has it with him when he leaves , just so he can be taken back home should he forget where he lives.

wouldn,t motty give him a lift if he's supposed to be looking after him

Your modesty is admirable, but misplaced. I do have first hand experience don't forget. :)

Glad the new home is progressing nicely.

Then I am afraid that you will be disappointed, with one of us at least as I am very dull and can't shoot for toffee.

Two things JDog; We all know that moving house is the second most stressful event that can happen to one & it has no doubt had the temporary effect of scrambling your thought processes over the moving period.Secondly you have got to burn that hat-I have always viewed that headpiece with great suspicion,there's far too much space between skull & fabric &it's unnatural.Scrambled thoughts are obviously escaping into dead space inside that hat ,only to be lost thereby causing you to forget essential pigeon shooting data.Replace it with a tight fitting beanie & things will improve.Alternatively write a check list & store it in the spare space in your more roomy hat.( By the way 15 cartridges gleaned from one's car/under seats etc.. is quite frightening.I think most of us shooters would find a similar number when having a clear out.)