New tool spend up.

digger

I need the following, all need to be 110v. Multi tool with blades, sds drill prefer 3kg. Circular saw.

Battery powered prefer 5ah - circular saw with no riving knife, skill saw and first fix nail gun.

so I scanned a few sites, cordless charging looks good however Hitachi now offer an adaptor to their batteries that allow a plug to be inserted and any phone you want charged. Has anyone tried this ?

Not a tool junkie but can't abide De Wont

We run a few 110v drills, a coring drill (like the Hatton Garden heist) and a couple of 110v breakers at work. Have got so fed up with continually sending De Walt and Bosch stuff back to be fixed, that we have gone entirely over to a fleet-hire scheme with Hilti.

The robustness & quality of the Hilti kit is far better, which keeps the lads happy, and it really isn't that expensive when you factor in repair and replacement costs.

If you have a problem with a tool in the morning, they endeavour to swap it for a new one, at your site, the same day. Or next day if you call it in after lunch.

Not sure if they do saws, but would seriously recommended the OP at least give them a ring to check out their costs before buying a load of stuff that immediately starts depreciating.

Edited by Longchalk

hilti make saws, the 36v cordless is very good, also very expensive at nigh on a grand, which is why I bought a festool cordless instead :lol: . my hilti wsc85 is still going strong after 15 years, it has a sprung loaded riving knife with depth adjustment positioned at the top of the machine making it easy for plunge cutting.

I have a big bosch sds drill that hasn't broken yet despite all the agro I give it, and the fein multi tool is still the best on the market.