land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rite, i wont go on (to much) :lol:

but after 23 months its finally finished, bonni is once again, whole.

i would just like to again say a massive thanks to you all over the last 2 years for everyone's help, comments,support,parts,labour,offers,encouragement, banter,abuse,god the abuse :lol: i literally couldnt of done it with out you all, nor could i of afforded it :whistling::whistling:

i would also like to say a special thanks to teal and all the mods for allowing me extra disc space for the 139.0000 photos iv posted in this thread, and without the photos it just wouldnt of been the same :good: iv enjoyed every minute of doing this land rover up and never really thought id stick it out this long and see the finished project, especially as the ****** thing tried to crush me to death.

i owe you all a massive drink, there have been a good handful of you who have been daily contributors to this thread who have helped me out, sent me free parts, done work for me and all for nothing and for what you could say is a total stranger, or maybe just a total strange person, and i thank you all dearly, now i dont want to single anyone out but im going to have to, and im going to say an extra special thanks to the old man in the shed, Simon, aka ditchman, ditchie,hes given me the most advise and had done so many other things for me, (no not that that kind of thing) although i do think he would :lol::lol:

anyway without further a do i give you

Bonni :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

post-9513-0-55863200-1499790599_thumb.jpg

post-9513-0-21266700-1499790635_thumb.jpg

post-9513-0-12714500-1499790721_thumb.jpg

post-9513-0-90117900-1499790810_thumb.jpg

You have done yourself proud Lee, Well done you, I have enjoyed every minute of your project. Many would have fallen by the wayside.

cheers mate, like i said, i couldnt of done it without you guys, and your spares, or in your case, not so spares :lol::lol:

When is up for sale?

it will be going up for sale at the weekend, just going to try it on ebay first to see what it does, you should see the listing that iv already started, it will take half hour to read :lol::lol:

iv about 8 A4 pages of parts that iv listed, maybe some well to do pigeon watch member might buy it :good::good:

Viking, without fear of contradiction this the best thread ever on pigeon watch, I have enjoyed every minute thank you very much for sharing with us all.

E.w, what a jolly kind thing for you to say, you cant see but im now blushing, im glad its been of some interest to the members :good::good:

That is a cracking job you have done there should not have any problem selling it you never no someone on here may even buy it from what I have seen there is plenty of well off people on here with money waiting for a good investment like that. :good:

Just one thing could you clean the foot peddles :lol: :lol:

Edited by four-wheel-drive

It's still a pooey shade of brown :)

But the Go Faster toilet paper stripes break it up a bit :):lol:

Pee taking aside, It REALLY looks like you've done a cracking job on that, Well Done

:lol::lol::good::good::good:

phone the sale room i surgested....see what they have to say ........................

ill be doing that some time this week, :good::good: