land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its 6.10 and we are waiting.....................................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzZzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We waited nearly two years for a finished rebuild !!

Now you can't wait a couple of hours for some photos :lol:

its 6.10 and we are waiting.....................................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzZzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You wont see him tonight, he,s stopped off at the club :lol:

it will 10 pints .....a curry like a RNLI distress flare....then a fag or 2 in the garage.............throw up on a hedgehog...then to sleep either in the outside loo or kitchen table.......

we wont see anything of him to-nite... :lol:

he might be looking for Percy's heamaroids shower outside just now........

it will 10 pints .....a curry like a RNLI distress flare....then a fag or 2 in the garage.............throw up on a hedgehog...then to sleep either in the outside loo or kitchen table.......

we wont see anything of him to-nite... :lol:

he might be looking for Percy's heamaroids shower outside just now........

out side loo.........................not round these parts :lol:

you will have to wait till tomorrow for photos, off to bed now, been a long *** day, nite all :good::good::good:

whilst looking at land rovers for the past god knows how many years iv seen a fer silver or stornoway grey like this one, whith the roof and wheel arches painted black and iv always thought they looked nice, this has the black roof already, asked the lad when he got it painted and he said its just a wrap, so i was thinking of getting the wheel arches done too just to see what it looks like, if i dont like it i can just have it taken off, then i had a thought of putting in some dark tinted side windows and iv seen them like this before and like that look to,

now in mot trying to pimp it up or anything but there are a fer things im going to do to it,

on the sides on the inside there are some sound proofing boards, dont look great but ok, so my thoughts were sound proofing sheets and then some of these,

i want to put a couple of bench seats in the back just so it doesnt look so vanish,

and i may change the side steps.

and i dont like spare wheel covers so that is coming off, only thing is there is juat a standard boost alloy there, so ill have to buy a new sawtooth,

promises i wont get carried away :lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-9513-0-13600800-1502619098_thumb.jpg

post-9513-0-25333700-1502619105_thumb.jpg

post-9513-0-86520600-1502619113_thumb.jpg