Things our wives say.

steve_b_wales

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it does my nut in I have done three kitchen plans for her so far and it's still not what's on her head apparently if she can't helpe then I am ducked

Tell me about it mate!!! I've just started digging out the footings for our extension, plans submitted and approved, only to be told by the boss that she wants it inline /to incorporate the back porch ( which I told her would be better in the first place) instead of the window seat she wanted and approved of after I did 3 sets of plans and 1000 discussions later!!

I've just had to resubmit the new plans at a cost of £130 ,

I keep telling her the only time she should open her mouth is when she comes up for air lol,

I'm in the trade also mate , it's hard work trying to explain something you do for a living to someone who hasn't got a clue, especially the other arf lol

Atb

Flynny

Tell me about it we went out shopping today to look at some and apparently the one she saw today was what she had been trying to explain to me but it's retailed at £26k

Yer good luck with that one sweet heart good job I am in the trade at least I think I know what she wants, well untill she sees another one that is

When we did ours the unit supplier came and measured then we went to their depot and they projected it on the wall, full size. Mrs just watched while they went through different layouts, door styles, handles, colours etc. It was really good as you could see it full size finished from all different angles. It was almost good enough to walk in and put the kettle on :lol:

Round at friends having a meal, conversation turned to wildlife. At some point the gf chirps up 'are wolves real?'

she actually thought they were mythical creatures...

another time, again when people were present she asked 'what do scarecrows do'?

Erm, they scare crows love, lol.