Syndicate day in Northumberland (tomorrow) offered.

markm

Last minute I know -

I run a syndicate in Northumberland and I have a vacancy tomorrow. The place is available due to one gun being on holiday. The idea is to get a little cash into the pot for next year.

It's a walk and stand day, you will shoot 5 drives (4 pheasant / 1 duck) and beat 4.

I expect the bag to be around 60, it may be higher and there is no overage (this is based on last years, first day bag being 74).

Cost - £80

Please PM me if you're interested.

This is not a bag filling exercise, this is the first time the birds have been driven. It's a day out for a few shots at the start of the season.

Hi guys.

Just an update.

The bag was 75 for 328 shots.

It was early in the season and whilst farmers have had a great harvest, the cover has had a good grow, in fact the worst/best I've seen, It was blooming hard work.

Roll on a frost.

Thanks to tam for the commitment and having a long drive.

Great day Mark, good Craic & good sporting birds for the start of the season (only glad I never missed the bird on the first drive) - I had a couple of very satisfying shots :yes::) TBH I am not the fittest & have some ailments associated with a 95 year old but was made most welcome :yes::good: & my young Lab nearly behaved & done some good retrieves - please give us first refusal at any future vacancies (health permitting as I am awaiting a long overdue shoulder operation)

Hi guys.

Just an update.

The bag was 75 for 328 shots.

It was early in the season and whilst farmers have had a great harvest, the cover has had a good grow, in fact the worst/best I've seen, It was blooming hard work.

Roll on a frost.

Thanks to tam for the commitment and having a long drive.

Sounds like a good day and a cracking way to kick off the new season

B

Haha 'nearly behaved' love it.

He is only 3 & primarily a Wildfowling Dog so if he sees a bird drop I expect him to be in the fast flowing river before I make the call ;) He done well hunting & behaved better than a lot of other Dogs. Picked up a pricked duck on one drive the others couldn't catch :):good: :good: