Gamebore mammoths £££ ???

Hi every one just wanted people's view on prices

Not long ago was on holiday in Devon and found a gun shop that supplied mammoths

And I payed £2.95 for 10 1s 36g

I live I reading Berkshire and a very local gunshop sells them but at £7.95 for 10

I confronted him about the price and shown my receipt from Devon and said they must on priced them wrong as they don't even pay that for them he said the price is a big difference

I love the mammoths and want more only place close to me is just cartridges I think??!

So what do you wildfowers pay for these and where about in country if it's affects price or not

Just want to see if the gunshop is taking the **** or not thanks

100 of what you have for £34.95. a friend picked mine up from a shop in Cambridgeshire.

Not long ago was on holiday in Devon and found a gun shop that supplied mammoths
I live I reading Berkshire and a very local gunshop sells them but at £7.95 for 10
I confronted him about the price and shown my receipt from Devon and said they must on priced them wrong as they don't even pay that for them he said the price is a big difference
I love the mammoths and want more only place close to me is just cartridges I think??!

So what do you wildfowers pay for these and where about in country if it's affects price or not

Edited by Penelope

Sounds to me he quoted you the 3.5 42grm prices !!!

Bought my Grandson 100 36grm 3" Gamebore last week £30

Thanks for feed back it started when

I wrong to see if they sold them which they did and I told the person on the phone that 7.95 for 10 was to expensive and he double check and said sorry they had price for 25 on box of 10 so I said no problem happy as then I could get local ammo which is always helpful

So I made a little journey to the shop to what I thought was the person on the phone and said il take 10 boxes thinking £30

And he said £80 please and explain I spoke to u on the phone and he said that was the other person he looked in the gambore retail book and said they don't even pay that

So don't only a waste of a journey but I tried to help them with a sell but he turned around and said everyone else must of got there prices wrong

So not happy with them and to declare

This was

A box of 10 3 inch 36g 3s

So they won't be selling them in a rush at those prices surely