Sign in to follow this  
bluesj

1 for the Land Rover fans! or 2

A close relative has one like the front on order.

The guy who got these 2 also got the 3rd one the heritage but that one is in oz

Love defenders but make sure they have good alarms and immobilisers because they are all to often stolen

They will have to put a lot of time and effort in to pinch these two! :)

Love defenders but make sure they have good alarms and immobilisers because they are all to often stolen

Apparently Disco 1's are going the same way now the off roaders are after them. Not saying it's the off road boys nicking them but parts are sought after. And the price of 300 Disco's now !!! One on ebay failed to make the reserve, it still went to £3500 though.

Nice, they did an autobiography version for the final ones, the black and grey, shame he did/she didn't get all three !!

The one at the back is the autobiography

Nice, they did an autobiography version for the final ones, the black and grey, shame he did/she didn't get all three !!

The one at the back is the autobiography

in your face :lol::lol::lol:

My grandsons, just 50 miles old, his mum awaitng delivery of the orange one. Me, have too make do with 40 year old series :lol:

post-52836-0-73167400-1450974558_thumb.jpg

A chum who is a roofer had his 110 nicked from outside his house at 8:00 am on a workday morning....

A chum who is a roofer had his 110 nicked from outside his house at 8:00 am on a workday morning....

But what do you expect, if you leave it on the road with the engine running while you go back to close the garage doors!,

in your face :lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't the autobiography the one with the two tone paint, black and silver ? LR used that in all the promotion material around the special editions. That's why I thought it wasn't, guess he just wanted it all black instead...

Wasn't the autobiography the one with the two tone paint, black and silver ? LR used that in all the promotion material around the special editions. That's why I thought it wasn't, guess he just wanted it all black instead...

It is black and silver (its more of a gunmetal grey) just doesn't show very well on the photo

I am 95% sure that exact 110 was offered to me as someone cancelled their order. The spec is identical

How's that. I even got sent a photo.

xzH9yUx.jpg

Edited by Billy.

You should have grabbed it, they are going up in price

I'm on my sixth. They've cost me more than I could ever make on them.

It is black and silver (its more of a gunmetal grey) just doesn't show very well on the photo

in your face X2 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm on my sixth. They've cost me more than I could ever make on them.

not if you had got that one, there is a huge waiting list and they are all sold so the only way to get one is hope someone cancels their order or pay someone how has got one a lot of money.

We were told that someone had been offered twice the new price for one!!! Mind you that was the salesman :lol:

Guest stevo

A mate of mine got his one for xmax to himself . Cost him 43K

not if you had got that one, there is a huge waiting list and they are all sold so the only way to get one is hope someone cancels their order or pay someone how has got one a lot of money.

We were told that someone had been offered twice the new price for one!!! Mind you that was the salesman :lol:

If it was worth double, the salesman would have bought it. Think about it...

It'll retain some value, but buying a Defender isn't an investment of any kind. Just wait until that warranty runs out and make sure you get EVERYTHING fixed before it ends.

Edited by Billy.