christmas begins offical

millrace

Yip it official ive started to cook at 7 in the morning so its chrimbo time.......first lot finish at 10 then off to town to get the pressies cant beat telling her "shops closing make your mind up or your gettn nothin....lol " dont know what all the panic is about for weeks before......................

I was working late as we were trying to get a contract signing over the line Which we did so that will bump the numbers up for year end.

Now off to join the family at The Ickworth Hotel nr Bury St Edmunds for a few days break. They are doing all the cooking, obviously, which the wife likes (and so do I as she isn't very good at it really!).

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope Santa is kind to you.

I was working late as we were trying to get a contract signing over the line Which we did so that will bump the numbers up for year end.

Now off to join the family at The Ickworth Hotel nr Bury St Edmunds for a few days break. They are doing all the cooking, obviously, which the wife likes (and so do I as she isn't very good at it really!).

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope Santa is kind to you.

Over in my neck of the woods! Have a great time