Has anybody got or used one of these hides

jay404

just stick to poles and netting or made hide which gives most safe and appreciable view of field, i fear it would be blown away and noisy to sit in.shooting position looks terrible standing in that. good luck getting two in it from a safety and comfort angle. like lots of the paraphanalia which is touted on tinternet just would not be for me. if they were any more safe and efficient as netting and poles that is what you would see of use in the field. just my 2ps worth.

Doubtful it is two man and not suitable for a pigeon hide IMO. Stick to poles and netting if pigeon/crow decoying.

Just got a bigger pop up hide myself but will be using it for rifle shooting and will just fit my mate (when available) and myself in, hopefully.

Edited by Good shot?

If your birds are dropping right in on your decoys and it's not very windy then they are great. I have two and if your on your own the second seat makes good for your cartridges and sandwiches.

I've shot many crows and rooks this way. However, you do have a limited field of view for shooting.

I was out once shooting rooks and the heaven's opened. Felt really good to be perfectly dry at that time. I mostly used mine for squirrel shooting with the .22 LR low level.