Rochdale sex offenders being stripped of UK Passports

norfolk dumpling

Yes you just agreed with what the lawyer said on LBC. There is no way that the judicary can revoke a person's citizenship. The Home secretary can but thats not going to be a routine matter. Look how long it took to get rid of Abu Hamsa!

And that's half the problem,we give these people to much press coverage,keep them in the limelight reminding people they exist :yes:

What we should be doing is keeping them out of the papers / news etc,let people forget about them for a while :yes:

Then one morning when you open your paper and read that sadly they had been run over and died from there injurys after been reversed over multiple times by an unknown vehicle :good: BB

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's got to be the most racist comment I've seen for while.

quote name="Twistedsanity" post="3005101" timestamp="1455698516"]a good solid opertunity for all the closet racists to put their thoughts across , I think 2 pages is about right before closure

A few years ago an Asian professor was welcomed to Manchester University, Oh & he had his legally under age (in this country) wife with him! Why was he not charged with sexual activity with a child?

The head if my department at John Moores Uni in Liverpool got done for paedophilia http://theukdatabase.com/2014/07/27/christopher-bishop-heswall/

Race is not always a factor in horrendous deeds!!

Bring back national service .........see how many leave us!

It could possibly be an answer, all male immigrants between 16 and 40 have to do 3 years. Unless they have qualifications of other value to the country . No female or child immigrants without a male to support them totally,ie, no benefits for 5 years then restricted depending on family input to benefit system.

Not going to happen though as "Call me Dave" is determined we stay in the eu to support the rest of the world.

It could possibly be an answer, all male immigrants between 16 and 40 have to do 3 years. Unless they have qualifications of other value to the country . No female or child immigrants without a male to support them totally,ie, no benefits for 5 years then restricted depending on family input to benefit system.

Not going to happen though as "Call me Dave" is determined we stay in the eu to support the rest of the world.

What about those female doctors and engineers?

I do genuinely believe all these problems would be stopped if we changed the benefits system from an entitlement system to a contribution based system. If we take the Rochdale abusers, despite working as minicab drivers and delivering pizzas, they were all basically living off the state. If the benefits didn't exist I honestly don't think they would ever have come here in the first place and none of this would have happened.