Dave proves his Eton bully credentials

KFC

I'm not in the habit of slinging personal insults so I'll just say that if Dave came round my house I'd tell him to go away.

When he has to reduce a debate to personal insults then, to me, it proves he's lost the argument.

http://news.sky.com/video/1647846/ask-my-mother-pmqs-get-personal

I agree entirely, this situation just shows the world what a bunch morons inhabit our Parliament in certain areas.

The reported situation where there was a football chant to prevent him speaking is another incident.

It's not funny at all as these morons choose our direction in the country and world.

It just all goes to show that they really don't give a monkeys, over paid and unfortunately over here?

KFC, on 24 Feb 2016 - 2:27 PM, said:

I'm not in the habit of slinging personal insults so I'll just say that if Dave came round my house I'd tell him to go away.

When he has to reduce a debate to personal insults then, to me, it proves he's lost the argument.

http://news.sky.com/video/1647846/ask-my-mother-pmqs-get-personal

Do they remove the sense of humour gland anally, or were you born without it?

Not long back another might have chopped his head off when he refused to sing the national anthem etc.

To be honest think I am still in favour of that

Can anyone imagine what the heads of foreign nations will think if they ever meet the fool in his handy down suits etc

Not long back another might have chopped his head off when he refused to sing the national anthem etc.

To be honest think I am still in favour of that

Can anyone imagine what the heads of foreign nations will think if they ever meet the fool in his handy down suits etc

Aye,remember King Charles wanting Cromwell to do as he was told.

Didn't end well for him did it?

Got to say myself I think fair shot by DC, he`s only said what the majority are thinking.

Wether you like Corbyn or not it would be nice if he showed some respect and acted the part to be taken seriously. I cant see how anyone can disagree that the bloke needs a darn good shake and needs to get a bit of a grip on reality, he`s failing to impress anyone and is just trying to make a name and reputation for himself.

Got to say myself I think fair shot by DC, he`s only said what the majority are thinking.

Wether you like Corbyn or not it would be nice if he showed some respect and acted the part to be taken seriously. I cant see how anyone can disagree that the bloke needs a darn good shake and needs to get a bit of a grip on reality, he`s failing to impress anyone and is just trying to make a name and reputation for himself.

In one, a decent haircut & shave, + a trip to the tailors wouldn't go amiss, I'm not a fan of Call Me Dave, but have to agree with him.

Maybe someone should give Corbyn a mirror.

It was all Angela Eagles fault!

Taken from Quinten Letts article in the Daily Mail.

"We can blame Labour frontbencher Angela Eagle. It was she, reckless fool, who twice heckled David Cameron at PMQs.

'Ask your moom!' she yelled, cupping her mouth with her left hand. Seconds later: 'Ask your moovver!'

Jeremy Corbyn was at the time arguing against the Government's 'austerity cuts' (which Mr Cameron's mother, Mary, questioned when she signed a recent petition in Oxfordshire)".

Hearing Miss Eagle's heckle, Mr Cameron saw his chance. 'Ask my mother?' he said, shocked. A melodramatic pause. Handbrake stop. Total silence.

'I know what my mother would say,' said Mr Cameron. 'She would look across the despatch box and say 'put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'.'

Thirty seconds of loud laughter ensued, not all from the Tory benches. Speaker Bercow's chest heaved. Labour MPs bit hard on their cheeks.

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

I agree entirely, this situation just shows the world what a bunch morons inhabit our Parliament in certain areas.

The reported situation where there was a football chant to prevent him speaking is another incident.

It's not funny at all as these morons choose our direction in the country and world.

It just all goes to show that they really don't give a monkeys, over paid and unfortunately over here?

It says a lot about the people who think this behaviour is acceptable by their elected representatives, I would add.