Axl Rose replaces Brian Johnson

shaun4860

It's AC/DC's farewell tour. They stated before the dates were finalised that they would never tour again.

How they hell they decided that Axl Rose was the right person to front them for such an important tour is beyond me.

I suppose he has agreed not to turn up on stage 4 hours late, and not to walk back off again after 20 mins?

He has as much chance of complimenting the music of AC/DC as Adele has of successfully fronting The Prodigy.

I have 4 tickets for the Etihad in June and the promoter is insisting that they will not refund any money.

So if anyone want 4 tickets at face value, you are more than welcome to them

That stinks! Seen axl rose live and he was woeful even in his day...better for ACDC to just pack in, the thought of 'whole lotta rosey' etc being sung by Axl Rose makes me feel billious!

Your nightmare has already happened!!

Edited by bigads28

Brian released this statement today;

" I wish to assure our fans that I am not retiring. My doctors have told me that I can continue to record in studios and I intend to do that. For the moment, my entire focus is to continue medical treatment to improve my hearing. I am hoping that in time my hearing will improve and allow me to return to live concert performances. While the outcome is uncertain, my attitude is optimistic. Only time will tell."

But does it mean with ACDC? From thier statement I doubt it

Your nightmare has already happened!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0yEI4E-j3c

I think I've just brought me dinner up!

I've seen Axl live and in my opinion just didn't cut the mustard or match up to the studio recordings. I have to recommend both of Slash's solo albums they are cracking, particularly the second one with Miles Kennedy on vocals..